What's new

Game Thread Nov 27, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 11-27-23

As long as Ainge wants the medical team deems necessary.
Actually a truly devious time to hold him out if it goes 2 weeks... we have meetings with Blazers and Memphis that could easily flip from wins to losses.

Just looked at the schedule... there is a 9 day break for the in-season tournament. I bet they hold him out for all 4 before the break with the justification that "why bring him back now when we can get a full 2 weeks off by waiting just an extra game or two. Hamstrings are tricky."

Actually a truly devious time to hold him out if it goes 2 weeks... we have meetings with Blazers and Memphis that could easily flip from wins to losses.

Just looked at the schedule... there is a 9 day break for the in-season tournament. I bet they hold him out for all 4 before the break with the justification that "why bring him back now when we can get a full 2 weeks off by waiting just an extra game or two. Hamstrings are tricky."
Bingo

I think that break will disappear when they make the schedule for the teams that are knocked out of the tournament.

Does anyone else feel like we've only played like 3 different teams this season? I hate playing the same team in a short period of time.

It would be really nice if this were the case. No need to push it when a loss could potentially be a win.I think Lauri could use a genuine break after his military service and world cup.

It would be really nice if this were the case. No need to push it when a loss could potentially be a win.I think Lauri could use a genuine break after his military service and world cup.
Yep and he wasn't looking right healthwise for the last handful of games.

1701132735695.png

So far there has been no news of Hendricks being called up from the G-League to play tonight's game. Doesnt mean it hasnt happened, but if it has no one has deemed it newsworthy to report on.

Let's go Jazz ! Today no game for me, in office and have to work, Will watch replay later. We should loose this one if NO put Zion.