What's new

Game Thread Nov 29, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Trail Blazers

Added to Calendar: 11-29-21

Not sure even Lillard knows. He was not himself tonight. He hurt his thigh and seemed to quit trying after that. Gave up on scoring.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app
He’s been so off this year… injury? Age? Partially the new officiating. He completely tapped out tonight so it may have been the hit he took.

Portland needs blowing up … Lillard has checked out , and i dunno if it’s me , but Billups looks far to relaxed , like he is having fun and doesn’t seem to care about his team getting pounded …

Also like that we put the ball in Forrest hands more. Dude can be an effective player with the ball. He's athletic and strong enough to get by defenders with the space they give him, and he usually makes the right pass. The Smitty he did was nasty.

Also like that we put the ball in Forrest hands more. Dude can be an effective player with the ball. He's athletic and strong enough to get by defenders with the space they give him, and he usually makes the right pass. The Smitty he did was nasty.
If he’s going to be out there then he needs to run the actions. Otherwise teams aren’t defending him and when they kick it out to him mostly bad things happen.

If he’s going to be out there then he needs to run the actions. Otherwise teams aren’t defending him and when they kick it out to him mostly bad things happen.
Teams are actually back to closing out to him though. Last year they were literally ignoring him. Hopefully he's able to get some 3's up soon. He shot it really well in Summer League.