What's new

Obama Government Shutdown?

ema

Contributor
What's happening, guys? It's a partial shutdown as far as I understand.

So what will happen next?

chaos in the streets, i was driving over dead bodies and fighting off zombies on my way to work. thanks obama.

Wew! Just got off a red eye I booked for this. You know how the ladies put out when they think it's their last moments. We were convinced the plane would fall out of the sky at 12:01.

Moving to northern Canada to live with the Eskimos. Tell me when it's over, send Dalamon. I'm bringing a crate of hipster clothes and skinny jeans as bait to make sure he makes it. Good luck.

Depends on the agency and your job within that agency.

It is not all sunshine and rainbows as some of the people here are indicating. This affects millions in a very real, hard, financial way.

dont you work for the man? did you get today off?

Nope. I am at work, can offer limited services and will not get paid till a budget is passed. Any approved leave during the shutdown is cancelled, no exceptions. If some takes that leave anyways they are AWOL.

Nope. I am at work, can offer limited services and will not get paid till a budget is passed. Any approved leave during the shutdown is cancelled, no exceptions. If some takes that leave anyways they are AWOL.

ouch, sorry.

original.jpg

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/01/ny-daily-news-shutdown-house-of-turds_n_4021642.html

ALFRED E. NEWMAN WOULD BE PROUD!

Have the democrats negotiated on the House's budget, or submitted their own budget yet?

Have the democrats negotiated on the House's budget, or submitted their own budget yet?

The Senate keeps passing budgets that fund Obamacare that are DOA in the House. The House keep passing budgets that defund/delay Obamacare and they are DOA in the Senate.