What's new

Game Thread Oct 02, 2022 04:00PM MT: Jazz at Raptors (Preseason)

Added to Calendar: 10-02-22

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
The Celtics wish they still had Hardy right about now.
Good. Let’s trade him for some picks. Maybe slide Gay into the deal. Ainge would have to love the optics of that deal: sign a guy away from a team then hold him ransom for their picks.

framer

I'm also excited to make super over-reactionary judgements on Hardy and all the new guys. I'm a little nervous on Hardy. He was very vague on how they'd play defense and such... sounded like we will do a little of everything. I'm expecting things to look fairly rough early on.
I mean judging by Lockes interviews it sounds like they are going to switch everything unless Kessler and Dok are in then play drop.

slc

Just speculating
Wonder if Hardy knew anything about this and took this chance to get out
If he was next up for head coach job and still left maybe this Udoka blow out is very nasty

Jingled

2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
I'm also excited to make super over-reactionary judgements on Hardy and all the new guys. I'm a little nervous on Hardy. He was very vague on how they'd play defense and such... sounded like we will do a little of everything. I'm expecting things to look fairly rough early on.

Yeah, I think there is going to be a lot of that going on this season. I wouldn't be surprised to see a fire Will Hardy thread on here part way through the season, lol.

FrenchJazzFa

2022 Award Winner

For the defense part, he probably give a call to Don and ask him how to do ;)

Thejazzkickazz

Yeah, I think there is going to be a lot of that going on this season. I wouldn't be surprised to see a fire Will Hardy thread on here part way through the season, lol.
I wonder which poster here has shown the most potential to start such a thread?

- George

jope

had league pass last year but this sounds a bit different. Is this in reference to the condensed replays available after the game? (They used to have a recording of the game where they’d strip away all the timeouts and commercial breaks from the game)

Eddie Zero

I will watch about 10 games this season live until the playoffs, rest are dvr or catch an audio feed on the road

David Hume

This is an empirically adequate pronouncement, and by all observable criteria, true. This coaching fellow, Sir Ime Sunday Udoka fornicated with a dame. The lady’s husband holds a position in the Celtic dominance hierarchy. This is a much larger affair than the Tea Party that disrupted the city of Boston. As always, I will analyze with suitable quantities of ale.