What's new

Official Jazzfanz Poker Tournament and Viewing Party -- Game 3 -- 4-21 @ 4pm

You don't have a generic white guy look. You look like some kind of Irish MMA fighter.
A group of people at a bar did once think I was some MMA fighter that was in town for a fight. They bought me multiple drinks and took a bunch of pictures with me. I just played along the whole time.

They were probably very disappointed the next day.

That's pretty good.
I get told i look like tom hanks and norm mcdonald unfortunately. My grandma (rip) thought i looked like will smith lol. She was in her 90's though.

Okay holding steady at 12 right now.

I'll be sad if @BabyPeterzz @Bronco70 and @TroutBum can't make it.

Please consider joining us. I'm not cool but several of the other people coming are super cool.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention!

Wear jazz related attire if possible! You will get T1000 bonus chips with your starting stack. I will also be taking a "where are you watching" picture of our group to be submitted to Boler and Harpring.

I will be in a green Gobert jersey and a grey jazz hat.

I will need all the help in chips I can get as I probably wont even know how to play whatever game we are playing. Anything beyond basic poker is brand new to me.

I will be in a green Gobert jersey and a grey jazz hat.

I will need all the help in chips I can get as I probably wont even know how to play whatever game we are playing. Anything beyond basic poker is brand new to me.

You'll be fine. This is gonna be a pretty casual poker game. If you show up a bit early we can go over some basics.