Official Let's Go BUCKS!!! NBA Finals thread

LoPo

Yeah, Middleton’s 25/6/5 and great defense is really riding coattails.
Middleton is criminally underrated.

The last 4 seasons, he has averaged over 20ppg, 5rpg and 4apg during the regular season and raises those averages in the postseason. And he plays good defense. Takes the big shots down the stretch. He keeps getting better. Giannis isn't Giannis without Khris. Giannis said that last night.

LoPo

Giannis has a chance to go down as the greatest player ever.
He has a long, long, long way to go, but he could end up on Mount Rushmore of the NBA.

For me, Kareem, MJ and LBJ are the top three. The 4th spot is an intriguing conversation of Russell vs Wilt. I think Giannis could take that 4th spot if he has another good 10 years or 7-8 elite years.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Funny how people still blame Quin when both coaches in the finals tonight played a total of 17 players including 2min for Teague and 1 min for Craig.

Yeah guys like Ersan/Doke/Morgan/Brantley will definitely get major minutes and played bigger roles had they been coached by championship caliber coaches like Budenholzer or Monty Williams. **** Quin.
I blame injuries more than I blame quin.
I do think quin should have tried at least one adjustment. And it didn't need to be a rotational adjustment either.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

MeloTheJazzKiller

All legit sports fans know the Knicks are the champs this year, not the Bucks

1 - Bobby Portis is still seen as a Knick by all basketball fans.

1626887295085.png

2 - Giannis's brother played for the Knicks

1626887349098.png

3 - Holiday's brother played for the Knicks

1626887406443.png

4 - Mike Breen is our announcer and he also called The Finals

1626887461527.png

5 - we beat the Holy hell out of the Bucks this season both at home and on the road:

1626887091767.png

1626886959476.png

1626887179653.png

Well done, boys. All knowledgeable sports fans recognize the Knicks as the top team in NBA 20-21 season.

LoPo

View attachment 10968

View attachment 10969

View attachment 10970

View attachment 10971

5 - we beat the Holy hell out of the Bucks this season both at home and on the road:

View attachment 10966

View attachment 10965

View attachment 10967

Well done, boys. All knowledgeable sports fans recognize the Knicks as the top team in NBA 20-21 season.
Melothebuzzkiller

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner

View attachment 10968

View attachment 10969

View attachment 10970

View attachment 10971

View attachment 10966

View attachment 10965

View attachment 10967

These are facts... two time champs! Congrats! Enjoy the parade!

MeloTheJazzKiller

These are facts... two time champs! Congrats! Enjoy the parade!

Thanks.

Sports fans are always stupidly hung up on two things:
1 - final score
2 - uniforms worn by the players

1. As pointed out here a number of times, the final score is meaningless. A savage beatdown in the second quarter is far more important than the score at the end of the fourth quarter. The team that unleashed a Holy Hell in the second, first, or third quarter is always viewed as the winning team by real sports fans. Fourth quarter score reflects nothing more that mop up time, garbage time.

2. Uniforms. Just because Portis was wearing a Bucks jersey last night, does not mean the Bucks won. The world will always see Portis as a Knick regardless of what uniform he was wearing last night.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
A big lol at Ingles. I mean, the guy isn’t a “playmaker” in some game-changing sense. And we never have four of those guys on the court at the same time and probably more often than not, have two.
Eh, I think if you look up statistics you would find they Ingles is above average at playmaking. He is certainly one of our best players at getting points in the pick and roll with our bigs (either by getting himself a layup or one of our bigs a layup)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app