Official Let's Go BUCKS!!! NBA Finals thread

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Eh, I think if you look up statistics you would find they Ingles is above average at playmaking. He is certainly one of our best players at getting points in the pick and roll with our bigs (either by getting himself a layup or one of our bigs a layup)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
led the team in assists in 2019-20 and was 2nd on a per minute basis this year. He's a playmaker just not a super high volume one.

oneye

2018 Award Winner
If every player had this attitude of “I just want one REAL title” the league would be so much better. Guys would feel more enjoyment out of winning it too. American AAU kids are so scared of not winning a title, they’ll take their super team participation trophies and try to make themselves feel better. KD has 2, and even he realizes he didn’t find fulfillment in those. He left. Every time KD’s rings are brought up, the team he joined to get them will be as well. Giannis is getting nothing but love, and good, he deserves it. You can tell this is the moment he truly wanted in his career, and yes as he says he’ll want to do everything he can to try to do it again, but he fulfilled what was truly important to him, and it’s so great to see. I wish Dame could do the same in Portland.

oneye

2018 Award Winner
It's nice to see an NBA star actually care about his fans. Sports is a business, but it's not a normal business. And NBA stars are becoming some of the least relatable, least appreciative sports figures there are.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
It's nice to see an NBA star actually care about his fans. Sports is a business, but it's not a normal business. And NBA stars are becoming some of the least relatable, least appreciative sports figures there are.

Careful not to fall too in love, else you may lead the crusade against him.

oneye

2018 Award Winner
Careful not to fall too in love, else you may lead the crusade against him.
Giannis did everything he should do for Milwaukee. And that’s all that can be asked. Giannis forever has my respect. I think we all wish stars were more like Giannis.