What's new

Official Let's Go BUCKS!!! NBA Finals thread

All legit sports fans know the Knicks are the champs this year, not the Bucks

1 - Bobby Portis is still seen as a Knick by all basketball fans.

1626887295085.png

2 - Giannis's brother played for the Knicks

1626887349098.png

3 - Holiday's brother played for the Knicks

1626887406443.png

4 - Mike Breen is our announcer and he also called The Finals

1626887461527.png

5 - we beat the Holy hell out of the Bucks this season both at home and on the road:

1626887091767.png

1626886959476.png

1626887179653.png

Well done, boys. All knowledgeable sports fans recognize the Knicks as the top team in NBA 20-21 season.

View attachment 10968

View attachment 10969

View attachment 10970

View attachment 10971

5 - we beat the Holy hell out of the Bucks this season both at home and on the road:

View attachment 10966

View attachment 10965

View attachment 10967

Well done, boys. All knowledgeable sports fans recognize the Knicks as the top team in NBA 20-21 season.
Melothebuzzkiller

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

View attachment 10968

View attachment 10969

View attachment 10970

View attachment 10971

View attachment 10966

View attachment 10965

View attachment 10967

These are facts... two time champs! Congrats! Enjoy the parade!

Conley Mitchell Clarkson and Ingles is who I think he was referring to

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

A big lol at Ingles. I mean, the guy isn’t a “playmaker” in some game-changing sense. And we never have four of those guys on the court at the same time and probably more often than not, have two.

These are facts... two time champs! Congrats! Enjoy the parade!

Thanks.

Sports fans are always stupidly hung up on two things:
1 - final score
2 - uniforms worn by the players

1. As pointed out here a number of times, the final score is meaningless. A savage beatdown in the second quarter is far more important than the score at the end of the fourth quarter. The team that unleashed a Holy Hell in the second, first, or third quarter is always viewed as the winning team by real sports fans. Fourth quarter score reflects nothing more that mop up time, garbage time.

2. Uniforms. Just because Portis was wearing a Bucks jersey last night, does not mean the Bucks won. The world will always see Portis as a Knick regardless of what uniform he was wearing last night.

A big lol at Ingles. I mean, the guy isn’t a “playmaker” in some game-changing sense. And we never have four of those guys on the court at the same time and probably more often than not, have two.
Eh, I think if you look up statistics you would find they Ingles is above average at playmaking. He is certainly one of our best players at getting points in the pick and roll with our bigs (either by getting himself a layup or one of our bigs a layup)

Eh, I think if you look up statistics you would find they Ingles is above average at playmaking. He is certainly one of our best players at getting points in the pick and roll with our bigs (either by getting himself a layup or one of our bigs a layup)

led the team in assists in 2019-20 and was 2nd on a per minute basis this year. He's a playmaker just not a super high volume one.

If every player had this attitude of “I just want one REAL title” the league would be so much better. Guys would feel more enjoyment out of winning it too. American AAU kids are so scared of not winning a title, they’ll take their super team participation trophies and try to make themselves feel better. KD has 2, and even he realizes he didn’t find fulfillment in those. He left. Every time KD’s rings are brought up, the team he joined to get them will be as well. Giannis is getting nothing but love, and good, he deserves it. You can tell this is the moment he truly wanted in his career, and yes as he says he’ll want to do everything he can to try to do it again, but he fulfilled what was truly important to him, and it’s so great to see. I wish Dame could do the same in Portland.

It's nice to see an NBA star actually care about his fans. Sports is a business, but it's not a normal business. And NBA stars are becoming some of the least relatable, least appreciative sports figures there are.

It's nice to see an NBA star actually care about his fans. Sports is a business, but it's not a normal business. And NBA stars are becoming some of the least relatable, least appreciative sports figures there are.

Careful not to fall too in love, else you may lead the crusade against him.

Careful not to fall too in love, else you may lead the crusade against him.
Giannis did everything he should do for Milwaukee. And that’s all that can be asked. Giannis forever has my respect. I think we all wish stars were more like Giannis.

Giannis did everything he should do for Milwaukee. And that’s all that can be asked. Giannis forever has my respect. I think we all wish stars were more like Giannis.
Hopefully Donovan and the rest of the NBA's rising young stars take a similar attitude with their first team and follow Giannis
This can only be good for the league

Hopefully Donovan and the rest of the NBA's rising young stars take a similar attitude with their first team and follow Giannis
This can only be good for the league
Giannis went from a 15 win season to an NBA title with Milwaukee. Donovan’s made the playoffs every year of his 4 year career and won 2 playoff series and is still already becoming a bitch. Donovan is cut from the AAU, no-grind mindset. Donovan talks like he wasn’t a part of one of the most illustrious AAU programs in the nation. Donovan doesn’t know what a grind it out mindset is. He works hard, but being a hard worker doesn’t necessarily mean you’ve ever truly embraced a grind or struggle. The fact he’s already whining and creating drama shows what a spoiled and entitled individual he truly is. These two are not the same. Rudy is the guy the Jazz have that actually is more comparable/wants to do what Giannis did. Rudy just isn’t as good as Giannis.