What's new

Official Streaming Thread

disclaimer, i used the Indian nbatv for a bit, but even with vpn got booted.

Same. Did TunnelBear and India League Pass. Worked for a few months and then got killed.

Guessing because I used a card to pay with an address in the US? Guessing they monitor that and search as the season goes on.

How I can’t get anyone to take my money for games is beyond me. No, I won’t sign a contract in 2019. We eradicated polio for chris’sakes, how are we still asking for 2 years contracts.....

I’m so sick of this ********. For 8 years we had dishnetwork. That was okay because 6 of those 8 years we lived outside Utah. When we lived in central Texas, though (4 years), they blacked out every Texas game. That’s 12 games per year. We moved to Utah two years ago and opted not to continue with Dish. Literally use it ONLY for watching Jazz games. You’ve gotta get a receiver box in every location. Was dissatisfied with what we’d have to sign up for. Season before last I found a glitch where I could watch games through the app without blackout. So this past season I bought league pass and that worked for like the first 1/4 of the season until they fixed the glitch. Then I had to buy a VPN (and couldn’t watch on my TV and had to use phone), then I didn’t get any nationally televised games so I had to buy YouTube TV for those. Then something about YouTube TV bypassed the VPN so there was absolutely no way for me to get any games that were broadcast on NBATV. I’m sick of this ****. I really don’t care what I have to pay, just give me ALL the games and don’t make it such a huge pain in the *** to watch them.

This **** used to be broadcast over antenna on KJZZ.

I’m so sick of this ********. For 8 years we had dishnetwork. That was okay because 6 of those 8 years we lived outside Utah. When we lived in central Texas, though (4 years), they blacked out every Texas game. That’s 12 games per year. We moved to Utah two years ago and opted not to continue with Dish. Literally use it ONLY for watching Jazz games. You’ve gotta get a receiver box in every location. Was dissatisfied with what we’d have to sign up for. Season before last I found a glitch where I could watch games through the app without blackout. So this past season I bought league pass and that worked for like the first 1/4 of the season until they fixed the glitch. Then I had to buy a VPN (and couldn’t watch on my TV and had to use phone), then I didn’t get any nationally televised games so I had to buy YouTube TV for those. Then something about YouTube TV bypassed the VPN so there was absolutely no way for me to get any games that were broadcast on NBATV. I’m sick of this ****. I really don’t care what I have to pay, just give me ALL the games and don’t make it such a huge pain in the *** to watch them.

This **** used to be broadcast over antenna on KJZZ.

I couldn’t agree more. I’ve kept Directv for the last five years just so I could watch the Jazz games. Finally said screw it after this season ended and canceled. Went to YouTube tv, but I have no clue what I’m going to use for the upcoming Jazz season.
I keep hoping that the Jazz will finally join the modern world and offer streaming of the games, as they have mentioned the last few years.
I’ve tried the att sportsnet app. And even with being a directv customer it wouldn’t work due to living outside the area (Idaho) so that’s out. Checked into league pass and got the Blackout due to being in the area. So frustrating.
I miss the days of Kjzz broadcasting the games. With a pending move back to Utah in the works I’m hoping for some reasonable outcome for watching Jazz games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-hehestreams. I believe it's individual team based. $50 for 26 weeks, $100 for a year. I've used it before and it worked pretty well for me, especially since I have slow internet.

I was using League Pass for just the Jazz with my Ruko at 17 bucks for one month....but it had some bogus blackout dates. I'll look into hehestreams and see if that's any better or worth it. Only interested in the Jazz games.

I was checking it out but your pricing was way off! 50 bucks for 14 weeks! So the 100 bucks for the season is the way to go. That comes out to $1.22 per game! Now I have to find out if it will hook up with my big screen TV or just my computer. Have to have it play on my TV.

I was checking it out but your pricing was way off! 50 bucks for 14 weeks! So the 100 bucks for the season is the way to go. That comes out to $1.22 per game! Now I have to find out if it will hook up with my big screen TV or just my computer. Have to have it play on my TV.
You can also plug your computer to the TV using an HDMI cable.

Whoops! My bad. I was going off of my poor memory.

Sounds like you have a Roku, you're supposed to be able to watch HeHe on a Roku. I'm gonna try it out tonight, I'll let you know how it works.

Hey @carolinajazz, it's super easy to setup on a Roku. Took me less than 5 minutes. Even with my slow internet, seems to work well.

For you and anybody else who decides to use HeHe, I can send a referral code, and we each get 3 free weeks. Let me know if you want it, and I'll DM it to you.

Hey @carolinajazz, it's super easy to setup on a Roku. Took me less than 5 minutes. Even with my slow internet, seems to work well.

For you and anybody else who decides to use HeHe, I can send a referral code, and we each get 3 free weeks. Let me know if you want it, and I'll DM it to you.

Send me a referral please. I had just installed the hehe app in my roku but haven’t signed up yet. So it would be appreciated.

Damn. I think I will look into that. I'm on a contract with them right now so I'm not sure if such a modification will be allowed but it's worth a try

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I just got into my bi-annual bitchfest with them and was told several times that I can always downgrade the package without putting me in jeopardy of paying the early termination fee. FWIW, that was only $280 so I might tell them to suck it anyway. I can finally get internet that's not Comcast, balls freed from grip.

Look into it for sure. I had three months left on my contract when I wanted to cancel their service altogether. I was even going to pay the cancellation fee, but they ended up letting me change my plan and let me start the new service with a 2/yr contract. Granted, I was bluffing because where I live in Taylorsville we only have Xfinity or Centurylink as legitimate options for service.

It's also super convenient that you can stream all your HD channels from your laptop on their website. I travel a little bit for work and I just bring an HDMI cord with me so I can plug my laptop into hotel room TV's.

I cant stream jazz games on a computer via xfinity.com but can through the app IIRC.

"- youtubetv. $50/month, and you can add league pass to it. Not sure if it gets Root Sports or not? Can anybody confirm if it does? Pretty expensive option if all you want to do is watch Jazz games."

That's my question as well - does Youtubetv get Root Sports?

I cant stream jazz games on a computer via xfinity.com but can through the app IIRC.
Maybe we have different services or features or something? Even before I upgraded to the gigabit internet service I could still stream from https://www.xfinity.com/stream/ though. They really are the worst company and I wish I had better options where I'm at. I am happy with my current service, but as soon as it comes time to renew and deal with them again I'll likely wish death upon them.

Yes, I'm interested! Send me the federal code! Still struggling to get HeHe on my roku, though! What am I doing wrong??

"- youtubetv. $50/month, and you can add league pass to it. Not sure if it gets Root Sports or not? Can anybody confirm if it does? Pretty expensive option if all you want to do is watch Jazz games."

That's my question as well - does Youtubetv get Root Sports?

Not at this time. No roots sports on YouTube tv. Unless it’s different programming in Utah.