What's new

Official Thread: 2014 Draft JazzFanz Homer List

Cmon, It's time on some of you to double down on a BAZZ!!!! I guarandarntee that Napier takes the summer league crown.

Shabazz On 'Em.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOh83pLIWBo#t=98

I've only paid attention to the top 12 or so draftees so I don't have many from which to choose. I'm a big Wiggins guy, but there are too many on him, so I'll take DeAndre Kane!

I've got him penciled in for 25, 5, & 5 next year.

I've only paid attention to the top 12 or so draftees so I don't have many from which to choose. I'm a big Wiggins guy, but there are too many on him, so I'll take DeAndre Kane!

LOL.. who???

Nah, seriously, good on you for picking someone you 'love' instead of just trying to win this thing.

I was gonna try a surprise by picking Hairston, but 1) I think he'll be drafted higher than anticipated, and 2) PG_AB beat me to it and I don't want any sloppy seconds

I think you're understating his impact…that's just me though.

Put me on the Gordon bandwagon. I have bought into the hype. I also really have liked Early and Payne, but Gordon is my favorite. I'd take Wiggins or Parker over him, but would be happy with the Jazz sitting at 5 and taking Gordon.

Can someone explain to me the commissioner nickname for Gordon ???

Must have missed the memo.

This message was brought to you via a mobile device
kkKKKkkkKKKKkkKKKKKkKKKkkkkkKKkkkkkkkkKKKkkkkkk