What's new

Official Timberwolves/76ers/Nets Pick Watch

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Your dream should be they absolute tear it down to studs. Ant goes to play professional football... they trade Rudy back to us for pennies on the dollar and we win 3-4 titles. 10 years after retirement we find out Rudy was a saboteur the whole time.

Do better.
There is a difference between a dream and a fantasy. You are living in fantasy my friend.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
If they’re looking to deal Rudy for pennies on the dollar, we should be there to offer Sexton, NAW, THT and the Royce pick. I might be willing to include free Lagoon passes for the Wolves’ summer league team when we do the Rocky Mountain Revue (if that’s still a thing… @homeytennis help me out).

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
If they’re looking to deal Rudy for pennies on the dollar, we should be there to offer Sexton, NAW, THT and the Royce pick. I might be willing to include free Lagoon passes for the Wolves’ summer league team when we do the Rocky Mountain Revue (if that’s still a thing… @homeytennis help me out).
Those Lagoon passes got more spendy... sure you want to go that far?

homeytennis

Let's throw in Dok too so they have a center. I think it's called the Salt Lake Summer League now.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I still think we want sixers losing as much as possible… especially while they have injuries… this nets team sucks and will not keep it together.

sip

I still think we want sixers losing as much as possible… especially while they have injuries… this nets team sucks and will not keep it together.
I think tonight was perfect. Gives the nets another loss while the sixers likely struggle over the next few weeks if Embiid missing an extended stretch.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I think tonight was perfect. Gives the nets another loss while the sixers likely struggle over the next few weeks if Embiid missing an extended stretch.
I think the more they win the less need they have to bring Embiid back. Them burning Embiid out is key to them failing.

KD seems like he’s just kinda chillin and playing ball… Ky is Ky… I think they just kinda Plaut along around .500 and then KD sprains an ankle and they nose dive.

sip

Damn the wolves are starting to figure things out. That starting lineup is turning into a beast.