What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

This Minny team is a wreck… Miami has zero offensive creation and almost beat ‘em. Shot like **** from the line. Rudy knocked down 4 clutch free throws to save em.

He followed that up with this:

View attachment 13410
It think it was pretty well-said tbpfhwy.

I am so torn by the situation in Minnesota. I really hope they turn it around and have some success, for Rudy's sake.

For our sake, of course, I hope they fall face-first into the *****er. Of course us getting good stuff is priority #1.

It think it was pretty well-said tbpfhwy.

I am so torn by the situation in Minnesota. I really hope they turn it around and have some success, for Rudy's sake.

For our sake, of course, I hope they fall face-first into the *****er. Of course us getting good stuff is priority #1.
It was... and it was honest... and it is true... and its also something that won't help.

You have to just say the dumb **** the PR people would want as the only thing the twolves fans heard was "if you are going to boo stay home".

The vibes being so ****** so early is a great sign for us. They have a lot of stuff to figure out on the court and don't have the leadership to work through the bumps. I can see Ant/KAT or even Rudy checking out mentally if this continues.

The vibes being so ****** so early is a great sign for us. They have a lot of stuff to figure out on the court and don't have the leadership to work through the bumps. I can see Ant/KAT or even Rudy checking out mentally if this continues.
My dream scenario is it all falls apart, they end up in the bottom 4 (unlikely but this is a dream after all) and then they dump KAT and others for assets/players for next season. They (meaning we) win the lottery and get #1 pick, then they retool and become a force for a few years while we are rising to power. They win one for Rudy, then we go on a rampage winning multiple rings. Rinse/repeat with the Cavs picks later. If the cards fall right, we could be a dominant force for a decade.

My dream scenario is it all falls apart, they end up in the bottom 4 (unlikely but this is a dream after all) and then they dump KAT and others for assets/players for next season. They (meaning we) win the lottery and get #1 pick, then they retool and become a force for a few years while we are rising to power. They win one for Rudy, then we go on a rampage winning multiple rings. Rinse/repeat with the Cavs picks later. If the cards fall right, we could be a dominant force for a decade.
Your dream should be they absolute tear it down to studs. Ant goes to play professional football... they trade Rudy back to us for pennies on the dollar and we win 3-4 titles. 10 years after retirement we find out Rudy was a saboteur the whole time.

Do better.

Your dream should be they absolute tear it down to studs. Ant goes to play professional football... they trade Rudy back to us for pennies on the dollar and we win 3-4 titles. 10 years after retirement we find out Rudy was a saboteur the whole time.

Do better.
There is a difference between a dream and a fantasy. You are living in fantasy my friend.

If they’re looking to deal Rudy for pennies on the dollar, we should be there to offer Sexton, NAW, THT and the Royce pick. I might be willing to include free Lagoon passes for the Wolves’ summer league team when we do the Rocky Mountain Revue (if that’s still a thing… @homeytennis help me out).

If they’re looking to deal Rudy for pennies on the dollar, we should be there to offer Sexton, NAW, THT and the Royce pick. I might be willing to include free Lagoon passes for the Wolves’ summer league team when we do the Rocky Mountain Revue (if that’s still a thing… @homeytennis help me out).
Those Lagoon passes got more spendy... sure you want to go that far?

Let's throw in Dok too so they have a center. I think it's called the Salt Lake Summer League now.