What's new

Official trade Exum and/or Bradley into cap space thread

Houston doesn’t scare me.

Paul is a year older and it looked like they lost some of their mojo in the playoffs.

Plus, our problem wasn’t on the defensive end. It was our offense. That’s fixed.

Nailing those wide open 3s instead of bricking them so they can fastbreak us to death will change things 180 degrees.

Conley is legitimately better than Chris Paul at this point. Could we have ever said that Rubio was in the same solar system as Paul?

great point on hitting the 3's

Houston doesn’t scare me.

Paul is a year older and it looked like they lost some of their mojo in the playoffs.

Plus, our problem wasn’t on the defensive end. It was our offense. That’s fixed.

Nailing those wide open 3s instead of bricking them so they can fastbreak us to death will change things 180 degrees.

Conley is legitimately better than Chris Paul at this point. Could we have ever said that Rubio was in the same solar system as Paul?

We will be a lot better against them now, but a healthy Houston still needs to be given proper respect. I think they have some chemistry issues and they have thrown everyone into trade rumors all offseason... that **** wears on guys. Let's see if Tucker and Capela are still willing to do all the dirty work so that Harden and CP can get all the credit.

CP, Gordon, Tucker, Harden all are high mileage and D'Antoni doesn't use a big rotation... they may limp into the playoffs. We need to get a decent seed to get home court and hopefully see them later in the playoffs when they are likely to be less healthy.