What's new

***Official Trade Royce O'neale for anything thread***

Lakers_Slapper

I am absolutely done with this guy. How in the hell is he a starting Power Forward in the NBA?

Averaging 28.3 Minutes per game (+8 MPG from previous year)
5.8 Points per game (only +0.6 PPG from previous year)
0.3 Blocks per game (ZERO increase from previous year)
0.8 Steals per game (only +0.1 SPG from previous year)
2.6 Assists per game (only +1.1 APG from previous year)
4.5 Rebounds per game (only +1.1 RPG from previous year)
PER 8.8 per game (DOWN -0.2 from previous year)

He was scoreless in our last loss against OKC where he was guarded by Darius Bazley.
Fails to crack a 10 point barrier 90% of the time. This is an experience that needs to end!

He has the worst PER rating out of any starter in the NBA and ranked 295th out of 341 total NBA qualifying players. When do we move on from this clown? He's done nothing but choked and needs to be sent packing. What are your thoughts??

I do think we should start Joe ahead of Royce as he is mich better in our system as a starter. However, I don't think that trading Royce would help the team at all, he is on the floor for his defensive capabilities mostly, scoring is secondary.

Royce is a great squad guy , but it’s not his fault he is playing PF , he just does what the coach wants .

I can’t believe how bad Ed Davis is ...

Mudiay is a poor mans Burks ... without the Houdini finishes ..

DL must lay awake a night thinking where did it all go wrong , no one could envision just how bad we have been ...

Jazz miss Derek Favours so bad , never thought I’d see the day when the Jazz don’t have a true power forward and try to play small ball like the warriors ...

I am absolutely done with this guy. How in the hell is he a starting Power Forward in the NBA?

Averaging 28.3 Minutes per game (+8 MPG from previous year)
5.8 Points per game (only +0.6 PPG from previous year)
0.3 Blocks per game (ZERO increase from previous year)
0.8 Steals per game (only +0.1 SPG from previous year)
2.6 Assists per game (only +1.1 APG from previous year)
4.5 Rebounds per game (only +1.1 RPG from previous year)
PER 8.8 per game (DOWN -0.2 from previous year)

He was scoreless in our last loss against OKC where he was guarded by Darius Bazley.
Fails to crack a 10 point barrier 90% of the time. This is an experience that needs to end!

He has the worst PER rating out of any starter in the NBA and ranked 295th out of 341 total NBA qualifying players. When do we move on from this clown? He's done nothing but choked and needs to be sent packing. What are your thoughts??
This idiotic post was brought to you by a guy who said that someone who said they were raped was crying wolf

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

Dude is shooting 46/44/85, making 1.8 million, gets assigned to guard best opposing wing (and has done pretty well), and is 2nd on the team in on/off production (behind only Rudy)

This thread is ****
Good post though I would take offers for an upgrade at PF. He is a FA after this year and who knows what offers he'll get? He's a nice piece and that makes him a slight asset. Something we have very little of.

Good post though I would take offers for an upgrade at PF. He is a FA after this year and who knows what offers he'll get? He's a nice piece and that makes him a slight asset. Something we have very little of.

Agreed, if there was a great deal out there I'm certainly not taking him off the table, but trading someone like him for "ANYTHING" is ridiculous.

You should start a blog to make people feel better about their crap lives. Misery loves company and all that.

Its been suggested, sounds more like a long suicide note to me. Anyway **** you its my bedtime.

Agreed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

You said it yourself. Royce is played at PF position and the guy is not a ****ing PF. He get played out of position simply because of us not having a real PF so other players have to sacrifice in order make up for it. If I were Royce i'd probably be extremely upset right now. He is a wing, not a ****ing PF