What's new

Official Utah Jazz 2021 Championship Boat!!!

If ya'll can't tell I have
59vmt7.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
FIFY.

I think the dark mode jerseys are the best jerseys in franchise history. The players look so cool in them and especially when they are matched up with the court.
Hope to see that combo a lot in the playoffs.

I’m not fond of the shorts. Definitely prefer the older city edition.

So, I guess the odds are we get Lakers or Warriors in round 1 (although obviously rooting hard for Spurs). Even though Curry is just playing out of his mind recently, I definitely prefer Warriors of the two.

So, I guess the odds are we get Lakers or Warriors in round 1 (although obviously rooting hard for Spurs). Even though Curry is just playing out of his mind recently, I definitely prefer Warriors of the two.

Ain't scurred of either team.

Depends on which LAL is on the floor.

Depends on which LAL is on the floor.
I don't see LeBron or AD missing playoff time to their current ailments. They probably have ways to go in terms of chemistry and stuff, but they have the firepower.

I think the dark mode jerseys are the best jerseys in franchise history. The players look so cool in them and especially when they are matched up with the court.
Hope to see that combo a lot in the playoffs.

Yeah and you can't buy one. I want an Ingles in dark mode and am waiting.

Just found out I'll be going to game 1. Now I honestly can't root for the Grizzlies or Spurs. Jazz should be able to beat GSW, and Curry is just so much fun.

It would be shameful if the Jazz lost to GSW in a 7-game series. I really don’t believe in their defense or their ability to rebound on either end. But they definitely have the ability to beat anyone in a one-game, do-or-die situation... and the Lakers are particularly vulnerable in that kind of scenario right now.

In comparison to other teams it's our best! It's too hard to compare records from different years. The league is very different each year. But this is the first time ever we are the solo #1 best record.

This year a lot more teams tried hard longer because of the play in game. We also rested players more to be ready for the playoffs. Something the old Jazz should have done.
I’ve heard several pundits say there are more good teams than ever in the NBA. Having followed closely for nearly 50 years I also believe this is the case. There are more all-star caliber players, the playoff teams are stronger across their lineups, and the bad teams aren’t pushovers (well ok, mostly on that last one).

I’ve heard several pundits say there are more good teams than ever in the NBA. Having followed closely for nearly 50 years I also believe this is the case. There are more all-star caliber players, the playoff teams are stronger across their lineups, and the bad teams aren’t pushovers (well ok, mostly on that last one).
Don’t worry.... the big market teams are lobbying to end revenue sharing.... so this parity might be just a flicker in history.

May have screwed the pooch. I jumped on buying game 1 tickets when they went on sale. It was just announced that the game will be Sunday, though no time identified. I had forgotten I was on call this weekend. As long as the game is later, I should be fine, though it will still be annoying. The tickets are now more limited and more expensive for game 2, and I don't even know how to go about selling game 1 if I did. But then they also haven't announced what time it is at. Seeing as we will be playing the winner of Friday night's game, and I presume that will be on no earlier than 7 pm MST, my assumption is that they probably wouldn't give us the early game on Sunday, but you never know. I would assume at least 48 hours, right?

May have screwed the pooch. I jumped on buying game 1 tickets when they went on sale. It was just announced that the game will be Sunday, though no time identified. I had forgotten I was on call this weekend. As long as the game is later, I should be fine, though it will still be annoying. The tickets are now more limited and more expensive for game 2, and I don't even know how to go about selling game 1 if I did. But then they also haven't announced what time it is at. Seeing as we will be playing the winner of Friday night's game, and I presume that will be on no earlier than 7 pm MST, my assumption is that they probably wouldn't give us the early game on Sunday, but you never know. I would assume at least 48 hours, right?
That's my hope. Because I'll be coming back from Goblin Valley that very day and don't want to have to leave so early.