What's new

Official Utah Jazz 2021 Championship Boat!!!

Phoenix and Philly in a close game right now. It's in Philly so hopefully that means the Sixers will hold on for the win.

Philly, defensive players of the year candidates actually suit up for big games.

Guess they were afraid they might hurt Simmons defensive stats if he played against Booker and Paul. No biggie, my bet is that he would have been a net negative had he pWanna! What a Wankah!

I dont do the twitter and dont know how to put a twitter link in here but I read this awesome tweet about Gobert:

How good is Gobert? A few yrs ago, the Jazz fully traded their defensive roster for an offensive one except for 1 player, betting that 1 player alone was enough to hold down the fort. AND. IT. WORKED. Jazz are 0.1 pts away from having the #1 defense in the NBA with that 1 player.
— Jake Lee (@JakeRexLee) April 23, 2021

I dont do the twitter and dont know how to put a twitter link in here but I read this awesome tweet about Gobert:
Just copy and paste the link. It’s a great testament to Rudy, but there’s also a saying that “just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.”

Just copy and paste the link. It’s a great testament to Rudy, but there’s also a saying that “just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.”
Or as Jeff Goldblum puts it:

could-should.jpg

Also read in that same dudes tweets that clarkson is leading the league in free throw percentage at 94.9%, jingles is #1 in the league in 3 point percentage at 49.4% and gobert is number 1 in field goal percentage at 67.3%
However I actually dont think any of those guys are number 1 in the league in those stats. I thought clarkson was in 3rd place or something and ingles was in second or 3rd and there was someone with a better field goal percentage than rudy.

IDK. Either way, pretty cool and great percentages by our guys.

Jazz defensive rating against the rockets while gobert was on the court was 63 lololololololololol.
rockets were 11-47 from the field while rudy was on the court.

From david lockes twitter: Rudy Gobert defensive rating by Quarter last night (pts per 100 possessions allowed) 1st: 76.9 2nd: 46.7 (that is not a typo) 3rd: 44.4 (that isn't a typo either) This is absurd. The average offensive rating in the NBA is 112. The basic range in the NBA is 108 to 116

So, are we bringing strippers to the boat? how much about alcohol? Who will be the bouncer? (to stop Jazzyfresh and Political Jazz Fan from sneaking in)

texting @Rubashov to take care of business
Im willing to let Jazzyfresh on the boat. He is a true, real jazz fan who just got caught up in trump mania (like a lot of us did). I welcome him back with open arms.

Im willing to let Jazzyfresh on the boat. He is a true, real jazz fan who just got caught up in trump mania (like a lot of us did). I welcome him back with open arms.
Do we throw PJF into the river if he tries to get in? I'm also ok with Jazzy, I hope he repents.

Do we throw PJF into the river if he tries to get in? I'm also ok with Jazzy, I hope he repents.
Edited to keep the positive vibes.

No we just ask him kindly to leave and then he walks away without any trouble.

**** land, I'm on a boat, ************
**** trees, I climb buoys, ************
I'm on the deck with my boys, ************
This boat engine make noise, ************

Hey ma, if you could see me now
Arms spread wide on the starboard bow
Gonna fly this boat to the moon somehow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk