What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

Minnesota on fire from 3 in the first half against Sacramento. They shot 7/12 from 3 in the 2nd quarter alone.

Neither team is playing very good defense at all. It’s a track meet.

Nice of us to throw in NAW into that Minny deal. He helps them so much off the bench.

The Wolves were on the verge of a total collapse and Ainge saved their locker room.

Great trade.

Minnesota literally can’t miss from 3 tonight. They’re 19/34 from 3 overall. It feels like NAW has been the bigger addition for them than Conley.

I just don't get how people can watch Rudy Gobert on offense and not see that he's creating so many of these wide open 3's for his teammates. When he rolls to the rim, defenders swarm him. When he gets the ball under the basket, defenders swarm him.

Conley going to the Wolves has basically unlocked their offense. Ainge has saved them with that trade.

I’m not sure what type of defense Sacramento is trying to run but this is some of the worst defense I’ve seen in a long time.

This is what our end of game offense in the clutch could have looked like with Conley and Gobert if it wasn't constantly being hi-jacked by Mitchell's hero complex.

With regard to Mike and the trade… Russell was shooting the **** out the ball. The trade helped no doubt but not like it’s what is propelling them to these wins. They are good but inconsistent.

With regard to Mike and the trade… Russell was shooting the **** out the ball. The trade helped no doubt but not like it’s what is propelling them to these wins. They are good but inconsistent.
A team feasting on wide open 3's is better than Russell shooting the **** out of the ball while everybody else has to get theirs through contested iso's.

A team feasting on wide open 3's is better than Russell shooting the **** out of the ball while everybody else has to get theirs through contested iso's.
That’s the kings ****** defense lol.

Minny fan also prefer by far Mike dan D Lo. They understand the quality Mike bring on the table. They improve a lot specially on defense ( tonight was not but it eas a B2B). If KAT can join and add some scoring, they will be a good team. I' msuper happy for Rudy and Mike. Well deserved. Even if it hurt our pick. But i do not believe that DA make a mistake. This trade was to make us weaker and it works.

The Wolves were on the verge of a total collapse and Ainge saved their locker room.

Great trade
He was blind for sure. The gave up three starters pick2nd and free Lakers from Westbrick. Make Wolves and Lakers SO much better. FOR WHAT????
If Lakers tank right 2nd round pick. DISASTER TRADE.

I think Danny strategy was to make sure Lakers finish ahead of us and that Portland and OKC will make a run. And hoping Minny will not make it as Dlo was having a good january month.
Give us decent chance of getting a good pick. Time will tell if he was right or not. My opinion is that this trade was a bad one. Let's see in 16 games. I'm afraid we end up with a not so good pick.