What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

Here are 6 pairs (i lost one pair on a camping trip and threw one pair away that were beat to ****)

View attachment 13287

A cool thing about them is that its a utah company (park city based iirc) and they name their shoes after utah mountains. Lone peak, kings peak, timpanogas, etc. some of the shoes even have utah mountains on them.

They have lots of styles but I typically buy the ones with aggressive tread on the soles. I use them for hiking and fishing and literally never wear any other shoe unless im playing basketball or im hiking in snow.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
For the record, I like you. Seem like a really good dude.

Here are 6 pairs (i lost one pair on a camping trip and threw one pair away that were beat to ****)

View attachment 13287

A cool thing about them is that its a utah company (park city based iirc) and they name their shoes after utah mountains. Lone peak, kings peak, timpanogas, etc. some of the shoes even have utah mountains on them.

They have lots of styles but I typically buy the ones with aggressive tread on the soles. I use them for hiking and fishing and literally never wear any other shoe unless im playing basketball or im hiking in snow.

I love buying local Utah products. Just ordered a new pickleball racket from a SLC based company, Salted City Sports, with the Jazz mountain uniform design on it.

For the record, I like you. Seem like a really good dude.

Thanks man. I need to tone it down sometimes though (like last night with Steve).
Need to try to be better to people in general. Life is hard. No need to make it harder on anyone.

I often feel like a hypocrite cause at night when i pray at my daughters bed after getting home from work at midnight i always end it with “please help everyone just be a little bit kinder to each other” and then i come on the internet and be a dick to people i dont even know for no reason.

Its also kind of hypocritical that i even pray being that i dont really believe in a God. (Im agnostic)

When i had it i tried everything. I slept in a boot at night. I used the frozen water bottle trick and tennis ball (roll them under your foot), tried orthotics, i even got cortisol injections in my foot (holy **** that was painful).
Thing that ended up working for me? Altra running shoes. That was it. Same with my sister. She had bad plantar fasciitis too and tried a bunch if stuff. I bought her a pair of altras and it went away. Altras are the only shoes that her and I ever wear anymore. I have like 8 pairs
My dad just bought his first pair about a month ago.

Brooks shoes worked best for my wife and me. They have great soles for PF, and were recommended by our podiatrist.

Thanks man. I need to tone it down sometimes though (like last night with Steve).
Need to try to be better to people in general. Life is hard. No need to make it harder on anyone.

I often feel like a hypocrite cause at night when i pray at my daughters bed after getting home from work at midnight i always end it with “please help everyone just be a little bit kinder to each other” and then i come on the internet and be a dick to people i dont even know for no reason.

Its also kind of hypocritical that i even pray being that i dont really believe in a God. (Im agnostic)

Yeah but when you pray you are talking about people and everyone knows that those on the internet are not actually people.

I love buying local Utah products. Just ordered a new pickleball racket from a SLC based company, Salted City Sports, with the Jazz mountain uniform design on it.

JUst googled them. Good reviews. I have never played pickle ball but i played a lot of tennis and ping pong and love both. Always see people playing pickle ball when i go to the gym (at a rec center) and it looks really fun.
Maybe adter i recover from shoulder surgery in january i will have to give it a try. Im getting too old for tennis.

View attachment 13287

Noice... I'm in Norcal so will see if they are available out here in store.

My 15 yo son has gotten super into shoes... he gonna make so much fun of these (he already caps on my Hokas).

Noice... I'm in Norcal so will see if they are available out here in store.

My 15 yo son has gotten super into shoes... he gonna make so much fun of these (he already caps on my Hokas).

Ya running shoes are not fashionable. Altras have a very wide toebox (so your toes can splay out) so they look extra goofy. Look like duck feet but idgaf.
At least i stay away from the extreme colors they can come in. I dont bright green, bright orange, pink, yellow, etc.

Lol bro you are one of the nicest dudes on here. Steve always plays the victim when someone disagrees with him. Don’t even sweat it.

Ya running shoes are not fashionable. Altras have a very wide toebox (so your toes can splay out) so they look extra goofy. Look like duck feet but idgaf.
At least i stay away from the extreme colors they can come in. I dont bright green, bright orange, pink, yellow, etc.

I got wide feet.. these likely gonna work real well for me.

Googled them, wow they are spendy. Yikes. So are the hokas.

Googled them, wow they are spendy. Yikes. So are the hokas.

I usually pay about 110 for mine. My favorites are the superiors and the lone peaks.
I usually go to amazon and buy a pair that are a bit older. Like they will come out with the new lone peak 5 or something and i will buy the lone peak 4 instead and save a little bit of money.

But ya, 110 is quite a bit for shoes. My work has this fitness app program where you spend like 2 minutes per day putting in how many steps you did and what exercising you did and you get points. The points add up and turn into money. I get 85 bucks per quarter (340 bucks per year) from doing this and i use that money to buy my shoes.

I usually pay about 110 for mine. My favorites are the superiors and the lone peaks.
I usually go to amazon and buy a pair that are a bit older. Like they will come out with the new lone peak 5 or something and i will buy the lone peak 4 instead and save a little bit of money.

But ya, 110 is quite a bit for shoes. My work has this fitness app program where you spend like 2 minutes per day putting in how many steps you did and what exercising you did and you get points. The points add up and turn into money. I get 85 bucks per quarter (340 bucks per year) from doing this and i use that money to buy my shoes.

That's a great benefit. I will have to check out older models. My problem is I take a 13-wide and often last year's model is out of that size.

Lol bro you are one of the nicest dudes on here. Steve always plays the victim when someone disagrees with him. Don’t even sweat it.

Well i think i needed to be reigned in a bit sometimes and I appreciate Steve for calling me out last night. Sometimes i dont realize when im pushing too hard and need a reminder to chill the **** out. I needed that last night.

Honestly we should all try be a bit more like HH. I dont know how he does it but he almost never gets into heated arguments despite being one of the most high volume posters. Its quite remarkable.

Yeah but when you pray you are talking about people and everyone knows that those on the internet are not actually people.
Ah, OK that explains it then - damn computer driven talk bots. Gotta stay on point around here or you gonna get called on it - worse than my wife (knew I shoulda just invested in the sexy talk Sexbot 3.0). I mean I’m just a man that likes to mingle, play tennis and enjoy a stiff drink on occasion.:oops:

Very well said! Everyone acts like that and always will. The important part is realizing it and attempting to not do it and you will gradually get better and better. I believe self-awareness is the key to a better world. Also, I pray too and I am agnostic. It is a cathartic expression and it doesn't have to be to a God. Thanks.