What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

Wolves VS Knicks. This should be humorous, one way or another....
Ant, Gobert, Naz Reid are all doubtful, Knicks are 8.5 pt favorites as of now. Dropping 3 games below .500 would be huge, but no clue what will happen given it's the chaos Wolves.

I'm still holding out slight hope the jazz can drop below Chicago and Indiana, so hopefully they can pull off some huge wins

Ant, Gobert, Naz Reid are all doubtful, Knicks are 8.5 pt favorites as of now. Dropping 3 games below .500 would be huge, but no clue what will happen given it's the chaos Wolves.

I'm still holding out slight hope the jazz can drop below Chicago and Indiana, so hopefully they can pull off some huge wins
Ant is a big part of the Wolves chaos... he can go bonkers some nights. If he is out this should be a loss almost certainly. I bet Ant and KAT come back this week. Guessing KAT comes back for the home game with Atlanta.

we may start counting - WTF. you think? how many years will we reach CONF FINALS

We haven't been to the conference finals in 16 years. How many times did Ainge's Celtics make it there in that time span? I feel more confident now about our chances of building a contending team than I have at any time since Stockton and Malone.

And the Wolves start by making their first 10 shots... Just die already.

Great first from Rudy Mike... and Prince ! Will probably not be enough as they have plenty of players with 3 or 4 fouls already but at least they fight. This team when Ant and KAT will be back can definitly be good. Sucking this year and beeing good next year is fine for me !