What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

What a nightmare season for the Wolves. It's one thing them being pretty mid most of the season, but it was midness without them being to able to really build chemistry with their top guys together.

What a nightmare season for the Wolves. It's one thing them being pretty mid most of the season, but it was midness without them being to able to really build chemistry with their top guys together.
I’m hoping for a full-fledged implosion of that franchise. I like Gobert and Conley, but it would be huge for the Jazz if the Wolves are a bottom of the lottery team for the next five years.

So we have a swap with them next year but likely won’t have our own pick. So just nothing happens?

Can’t believe we gave up a first to dump Favors. And for what? Would never ever happen now. Conley trade onward Dennis Lindsey was absolutely awful at his job.
yes he wasn't spectacular. There is one thing defend him. He was after Gianis , Corbin want Trey BURKE - upsss.

Minnesota will not be ending their 19+ year losing drought in Toronto. They’re down 16 with 3:25 to go.

Edwards being injured really cripples them because points were at a premium with him and they are really going to struggle to score without him.

"Looking good today. Let's get you out of the boot. How do you feel about playing tonight?"
I literally did this at 18… after 2.5 weeks in a boot I got out and played that night… it was not smart and I was not very good… someone send this message to Ant so he doesn’t make the same mistake… TIA.

Bench the Finnisher hope Antman stays out and we got 2 shots at the top 4, anything short of that and we got two meh middle of the first role players or longshots to become something more than that.