What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

Dallas is reaching a point where it's in their best interest to tank it out and keep their draft pick. Best they can do is the 9 v. 10 play-in, and even that's only because OKC has been tanking games as of late.

Mavs have lost 6 of their last 7, 9 of their last 12, and are now just 1/2 a game ahead of us.

This is simply amazing, Ingram is playing like an MVP, outplaying Kawhai and Paul George. He's on fire on both ends.

Dallas is reaching a point where it's in their best interest to tank it out and keep their draft pick. Best they can do is the 9 v. 10 play-in, and even that's only because OKC has been tanking games as of late.
Meh. If you have Luka / Kyrie I think you try to make it and take your chances.

I think Mavs are done. I dont see which team they can pass. NO play well ( as people say Ingram is MVP level right now), as do the LAkers ( AD is a beast). Clippers will remain 6 or 7th as will GSW. And Minny will win at least 2 or 3 more games. I won't be surprised if Mavs leave the race. Thier only chance is that OKC not really trying to win.

I remember one month ago when i say we should sit Lauri and start to tank seriously. Some posters here telling me it was not posible as NBA org will never allow that and investigate.... what a joke. A large part of NBA is a circus and what they say is just posture.

PDX isn't even trying to disguise the tank anymore.
ohsunshaded.jpg

I remember one month ago when i say we should sit Lauri and start to tank seriously. Some posters here telling me it was not posible as NBA org will never allow that and investigate.... what a joke. A large part of NBA is a circus and what they say is just posture.
It does suck because it can feel so arbitrary when they do decide to do things. Sports leagues are just so inconsistent with tampering, tanking, etc regulation.

Well anyways, maybe the NCAA will hit Missouri with some more sanctions to make up for NBA tanking. That always seems to be an option.

is he faking an injury then?