What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

Wow! Blazers beat the Wolves 105-107.
Shaedon Sharpe looks like a future superstar. What he is doing at 19yrs old is crazy. Lillard should be the happiest guy in the world right now. He has a future star to relieve some of the pressure on him plus they will likely have a top 6 pick.

Games we still need today

Dallas over Atlanta (to keep the Mavs in the hunt for the play-in game)
Lakers over Houston
OKC over Phoenix
Washington over New York
Indiana over Cleveland
Orlando over Detroit
Milwaukee over Philadelphia
Denver over Golden State

Lots of important games for our picks today.

Last edited:
Shaedon Sharpe looks like a future superstar. What he is doing at 19yrs old is crazy. Lillard should be the happiest guy in the world right now. He has a future star to relieve some of the pressure on him plus they will likely have a top 6 pick.
Was thinking the same thing. Shaedon Sharpe looked amazing as the guy with the ball in his hands today.

Here are some quotes from Timberwolves fans after the game:

18 losses this season with 10+ point lead. Finally took the first place over Portland, they have 17!

If you don’t like that, you don’t like Timberwolves basketball

Not just the worst loss of the season but definitely this decade.

Hot trash.

KAT should never give another pep talk. Must win game, Karl’s destroyed by a G-Leaguer.

KAT 1-4 and 50 million this year…

I hate this team with the fire of a thousand suns.

A fitting last shot to cap off the embarrassment.

This is why we’re always gonna be a poverty franchise. How the **** do you lose this game vs a depleted *** team when the top play-in seed is in play. Such a ****ing pathetic performance vs bottom teams all year just shows these dudes don’t want it bad enough.

Fire Chris Finch. Inexcusable.

Must win? Nah, we don’t do that here.

What the actual **** was that last play? Did Anderson seriously manage to scoop a layup over the entire backboard? Embarrassing ****ing loss to a tanking team missing all of their starters.

We need to start looking at trading KAT as a serious option.

What a bunch of ****ing bums. Wow. I hate this ****ing team.

Poverty franchise.

Season over lmfao

At least now we know we don’t deserve to make the playoffs once we miss it.

There are no words, just embarrassing.

This is the mail in coffin loss it’s over.

Here are some quotes from Timberwolves fans after the game:

18 losses this season with 10+ point lead. Finally took the first place over Portland, they have 17!

If you don’t like that, you don’t like Timberwolves basketball

Not just the worst loss of the season but definitely this decade.

Hot trash.

KAT should never give another pep talk. Must win game, Karl’s destroyed by a G-Leaguer.

KAT 1-4 and 50 million this year…

I hate this team with the fire of a thousand suns.

A fitting last shot to cap off the embarrassment.

This is why we’re always gonna be a poverty franchise. How the **** do you lose this game vs a depleted *** team when the top play-in seed is in play. Such a ****ing pathetic performance vs bottom teams all year just shows these dudes don’t want it bad enough.

Fire Chris Finch. Inexcusable.

Must win? Nah, we don’t do that here.

What the actual **** was that last play? Did Anderson seriously manage to scoop a layup over the entire backboard? Embarrassing ****ing loss to a tanking team missing all of their starters.

We need to start looking at trading KAT as a serious option.

What a bunch of ****ing bums. Wow. I hate this ****ing team.

Poverty franchise.

Season over lmfao

At least now we know we don’t deserve to make the playoffs once we miss it.

There are no words, just embarrassing.

This is the mail in coffin loss it’s over.
Warms my heart so much. Now, if only Dallas would pull their collective heads out of their asses and knock them out of the playoffs altogether.

Warms my heart so much. Now, if only Dallas would pull their collective heads out of their asses and knock them out of the playoffs altogether.
That is the bummer. With that Dallas loss yesterday though it will be almost impossible for them to pass the wolves with the wolves having the season tiebreaker as well.