What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

I was told Rudy was different and was going to be the anomaly of players of his archetype and age gracefully.

I was told Rudy was different and was going to be the anomaly of players of his archetype and age gracefully.
You need to post the quote from whomever told you that so you can pwn them the true internet warrior way.

Internet-Warrior1.jpg

You need to post the quote from whomever told you that so you can pwn them the true internet warrior way.

Internet-Warrior1.jpg

Yeah, I was an idiot at the time when I thought that and when I’m right about it later on I’m a keyboard warrior. Lose-lose situation.

Yeah, I was an idiot at the time when I thought that and when I’m right about it later on I’m a keyboard warrior. Lose-lose situation.
So no quote? Man I thought you were all about pwning dudes on the interwebs.

So no quote? Man I thought you were all about pwning dudes on the interwebs.

I’m pretty sure it was you and a couple others if you want to look it up be my guest.

I’m sorry you loved Gobert so much that it clouded your judgment and are hurt about being extremely wrong about him.

I’m pretty sure it was you and a couple others if you want to look it up be my guest.

I’m sorry you loved Gobert so much that it clouded your judgment and are hurt about being extremely wrong about him.
I am not the one looking for the pwn, you are. So go pwn it man, pwn it good!!1!! Otherwise, you are just blowing hot air.

If the Jazz won the 2nd spot of the lottery and was offered 5 to 6 unprotected picks would you trade it? I would for the 2nd pick.

If the Jazz won the 2nd spot of the lottery and was offered 5 to 6 unprotected picks would you trade it? I would for the 2nd pick.
Picks from who?

Eventually you need to turn these assets into real players. Scoot is the most talented player we’d have a chance at in our entire decade of all these extra picks. I’m taking him.

It’s a good thing Lauri and Ochai are awesome. Mitchell is first team all NBA this year and still one of the most fun players in the league.

Fair or not, I’m revising the Mitchell Gobert Jazz history in my head based off this season.
I don’t think it’s all that simple, but two things are obvious:
1) Quin Snyder is no longer a good coach and his lack of leadership was a major contributor to every problem the Jazz had on and off the court
2) Rudy Gobert is the common denominator in a lot of beef and at a certain point you have to start paying attention to the volume. I still think a lot of it is that he is all-around weird, awkward, and misunderstood mixed with a serious dose of resentment from others at his pay and accolades.

I think his stupid tweet he sent out last year about Devin Booker encapsulates a lot of what people find grating about him. I think he means well and his intentions are about as pure as any player of his general stature (accolades/contract), but he just is bad at interpersonal stuff.

I don’t know what to say about the swing he made at Anderson besides that he’s obviously had a really rough year. And that if he really wanted to hurt Anderson he would’ve.

But what it all really boils down to is this: we don’t really know but the whole thing ain’t our problem anymore. Which I am thrilled about.