What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

I'm ded... go take your pills bro.

For the night when the lotto balls drop I need you to execute one of your famous game threads. Start thinking now as my expectations will be high and you have officially committed to this through me just now (like when your wife volunteers you to help the neighbors move and they have twelve pianos in the attic... thanks hun!!!).
My wife wouldn't volunteer me for that. She'd be pissed.

My wife wouldn't volunteer me for that. She'd be pissed.
I mean the 12 pianos was an exaggeration... I actually like helping people move if they are prepared. It is one of the few things I'm good at that can help others (used to move heavy **** in a warehouse so I handle a hand truck like a pro). Its exercise and most of the time people really appreciate and need the help. Like when I get to the judgement seat and Jesus is counting all the things I did wrong he's gonna look at that "help people move" ledger and be like... "man I wasn't gonna let you in but you wouldn't believe how many boxes we need moved around here... you good homie."

I mean the 12 pianos was an exaggeration... I actually like helping people move if they are prepared. It is one of the few things I'm good at that can help others (used to move heavy **** in a warehouse so I handle a hand truck like a pro). Its exercise and most of the time people really appreciate and need the help. Like when I get to the judgement seat and Jesus is counting all the things I did wrong he's gonna look at that "help people move" ledger and be like... "man I wasn't gonna let you in but you wouldn't believe how many boxes we need moved around here... you good homie."

I enjoy helping people move as well

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Minnesota

4-2

As of today would be the #23 pick in the draft.

Brooklyn

1-4

As of today would be the #6 pick in the draft.

Philadelphia

2-4

As of today would be the #9 pick in the draft.

We own Minnesota’s pick unprotected and get the lesser of Brooklyn/Philadelphia/Houston’s picks.

Updated.

If the draft was today we would have the 9th, 21st and 23rd pick.

Updated.

Our own is the 21st right?
We know that one will likely be at least top 10. Man it would be sweet to end up with 2 top 10 picks.

Updated.

Jazz going to start slowly losing ground and end up with a top 5 pick (Jazz), a pick in the teens (Rox/Nets/76ers) and a pick in the early to mid 20’s (Minnesota) when it’s all said and done.

Our own is the 21st right?
We know that one will likely be at least top 10. Man it would be sweet to end up with 2 top 10 picks.

Jazz going to start slowly losing ground and end up with a top 5 pick (Jazz), a pick in the teens (Rox/Nets/76ers) and a pick in the early to mid 20’s (Minnesota) when it’s all said and done.

If I had to guess I would say we end up around 7th or 8th.

As an early prediction I would guess 7/19/23 or something like that.

I don’t see the 76ers pick getting much higher than around 18 or so but an injury to Embiid and you never know.

I don’t see the 76ers pick getting much higher than around 18 or so but an injury to Embiid and you never know.
I’d love those the Nets/76ers to fall apart and end up with two top 10 picks this year. I don’t think the Jazz are done making moves yet. Still think there’s a decent chance Beasley, Olynyk, Conley and maybe even Sexton get moved this year.

Refresh my memory. In 2023, we have our 1st, the Wolves 1st, and the worst of the Nets, Sixers or Rox? And by worst I mean the one closest to 30.

Correct. At the start of the season, that worst-of-the-three picks was expected to be the Sixers at around 24 or 25.

Nets lose again today. I caught a bit of it at the ended. Durant looked dejected. They’re off to the worst start since 2015. Not a lot of leadership on that team. I’d say they finish in the play in range in the East this year.