What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

I'm not sure why people wouldn't like D'Angelo. He can score as well as Clarkson and is a better shooter, plus he's a good passer. He's pretty much better in most ways than Clarkson and younger. He isn't a good defender but Clarkson is pretty much at the bottom in that area. Pair him with a good defender who can shoot and we're in business at guard.

He is an expiring though. So maybe someone to look at in FA. Can we get him and Trent jr in FA? Pretty much impossible but would be a huge upgrade for us.

DLo would be infuriating to watch on a nightly basis

Not going to read back a ton of pages but there's a 0% percent chance Danny Ainge would be interested in D'Angelo Russell.

Probably a negative chance actually.

GS trying to hose us… these mfers can’t handle the ball.

OT it is, what a disgusting final shot by DLo

He's missed some big shots at the end, but Naz Reid is such a good player

Rough to see Wolves win with no KAT/Gobert and Ant having a comparatively bad game, but congrats to Naz, I think he could get a nice payday this offseason

Rough to see Wolves win with no KAT/Gobert and Ant having a comparatively bad game, but congrats to Naz, I think he could get a nice payday this offseason
Damn warriors… such a big swing on that one.

Warriors blew a 10-pt lead in the 4th qtr and **** the bed with bricks and turnovers in OT.
I feel like every time I get confident that a team is finally going to roll the Wolves, they lay an egg. Jazz should go into this draft with two top 10 picks, but it’s looking more like they are going to miss out on that with both.

I feel like every time I get confident that a team is finally going to roll the Wolves, they lay an egg. Jazz should go into this draft with two top 10 picks, but it’s looking more like they are going to miss out on that with both.
Wait until the go on the road.. really needed this one… but they are garbage water on the road… it’s my only hope.

Wolves are fighting, they made all in one trade, they are pretty young win nothing yet BUT the biggest fail are BULLS, RAPTORS, WARRIORS, SUNS, LAKERS, HAWKS, BLAZERS.
We should have secure position around 10th pick now, We have not have because of those teams.

Wolves are fighting, they made all in one trade, they are pretty young win nothing yet BUT the biggest fail are BULLS, RAPTORS, WARRIORS, SUNS, LAKERS, HAWKS, BLAZERS.
We should have secure position around 10th pick now, We have not have because of those teams.
Tbf that GS vs Wolves game was ugly ball. Wasnt like Wolves deserved to win... but neither did Golden State. I would say only fair result in that game is to not even play the OT and give the L to both teams.

All the Warriors needed was 18 points in the 4th quarter to win without OT... but they managed just 17 points on 19 FGA + 6 FTA..