What's new

Official Utah/Minnesota/Philadelphia Pick Watch

DLo and Ant from 3: 12/16
Entire Kings team: 9/33

Second game in a row where they clearly beat the 3P contest. Memphis shot 24.2% and now Kings go 27.3%.

Gotta give them credit though.. their bad shooting was an issue early season but in January they are 39.5% as a team from 3 (vs 36.6% in Dec and 32.9% in Nov).

Hopefully it falls back down.. if it doesnt they are surely gonna make the playoffs.

Not surprised, when you got talent , they need to focus but at the end, it make a difference. The others points where they improved a lot is the defense. At the beginning of the season, they were putting zero efforts, now every one contribute. For me they are top 4-6 at West.

The hope for these draft picks is started to fade fast. I have a feeling the sixers pick ends up being 30th, the minny pick early 20's and our pick late teens.
I still think the Jazz pick ends up in the lottery. If the Jazz are sellers at the deadline, I think OKC and probably Portland both move up in the standings. I think the Lakers goal is to make the play in, have AD come back and have LeBron carry them to contention.

If I were the Jazz, I’d be looking at making some super swaps with our available players and try to move up some in case the Brooklyn/76ers and Minnesota picks both end up in the mid-to-late 20’s.

I still think the Jazz pick ends up in the lottery. If the Jazz are sellers at the deadline, I think OKC and probably Portland both move up in the standings. I think the Lakers goal is to make the play in, have AD come back and have LeBron carry them to contention.

If I were the Jazz, I’d be looking at making some super swaps with our available players and try to move up some in case the Brooklyn/76ers and Minnesota picks both end up in the mid-to-late 20’s.
AD already back last 2 games. Minutes restriction though.

Minnesota went on a 6-game losing streak and since then they are 11-4 in their last 15 games. All of that is due to the play of Edwards and Russell. They are playing lights out lately.

The bad thing about the West being so close is Minnesota is still in the mix for the 5/6 seed. I think they likely end up in a play-in game but wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t. At the current moment if we didn’t make a single move we are probably headed for a play-in game ourselves. I could see us being a 5/6 seed as well. It’s really hard to try and predict.

This could also be a problem at the trade deadline because so many teams likely don’t know exactly where they stand which may make them more hesitant to do a bigger deal.

Minnesota went on a 6-game losing streak and since then they are 11-4 in their last 15 games. All of that is due to the play of Edwards and Russell. They are playing lights out lately.

The bad thing about the West being so close is Minnesota is still in the mix for the 5/6 seed. I think they likely end up in a play-in game but wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t. At the current moment if we didn’t make a single move we are probably headed for a play-in game ourselves. I could see us being a 5/6 seed as well. It’s really hard to try and predict.

This could also be a problem at the trade deadline because so many teams likely don’t know exactly where they stand which may make them more hesitant to do a bigger deal.
Yeah its tricky. Even NOP coming down fast to this same group and Kings are trending down slightly as well.

Crazy season in West.

I think we likely win the next few games… big time rest advantage on a long home stand… a real chance Minny continues to play better and we end up with zero lotto picks. Sad

I think we likely win the next few games… big time rest advantage on a long home stand… a real chance Minny continues to play better and we end up with zero lotto picks. Sad
Next game is so far away though that it might turn into a classic "rust advantage game" for Raptors.

Next game is so far away though that it might turn into a classic "rust advantage game" for Raptors.
Last nights was in that bucket… I just think fresh legs at altitude is awfully tough to beat.

Hawks trade was worse than Minnesota trade. Dejounte might not even stay long term and the entire league hates Trae Young (he was voted as the 12th most deserving guard in the East for the all star game by the players, yikes).

Hawks trade was worse than Minnesota trade. Dejounte might not even stay long term and the entire league hates Trae Young (he was voted as the 12th most deserving guard in the East for the all star game by the players, yikes).

I mean the Hawks didn't gift Dejounte's replacement to the Spurs in ADDITION to all of the draft capitol. We have to see what becomes of Beasley and Vando too.