What's new

Official Utah Utes Football 2012 Thread

I give you clowns a whole day to answer a question about your team and what I do I get? Nothing. Had to go look it up myself and still don't know the answer really. I declare all Utah football topics on Jazzfanz from here on out as war zones.

Sorry, haven't checked the thread in awhile. LT is one of the players I am most excited to watch this year. Our LB's put up good numbers last year, but that was with our amazing DL...any decent LB would have succeeded. NOW, with LT, Reilly, Fehoko, etc we have speed and athleticism in that position. I think people are going to be amazed at our LB's this year.

I think he is battling for a starting spot. He sounds like a monster out there on the field. I can't wait to see him blow up a lineman!

Cool. He gets my vote for most likely to bring Kautai Oloveo on Ronney Jenkins type hits to the table game after game. You never know how guys coming back from missions will be when it comes to hitting, but apparently he hasn't lost that toughness. Should've went to BYU. I hope he gets 150 tackles, 13 sacks, 6 ints(2 for tds), and the Utes lose every game.

Can't blame a guy for wanting a shot at the NFL someday.

Another interesting bit of rivalry smack:

Name me a BYU STARTER who gave up his starting job to go serve a mission.

Harvey Langhi just gave up the starting FB position to go serve his.

Nice job with the name calling. Stay classy. Now, let's get back on point:

Have I ever posted in a BYU thread? Of course, but unlike you, I actually try to bring something to the table. I have no problem with you posting in Ute threads, but for the love of god, please start actually contributing at some point. Mmmmm k?

And while we're at it, where is the BYU 2012 thread at? It's currently not even on page 1 of the general discussion forum. So go ahead and claim that type of thread is a "bat signal" for me while you continue to be the biggest reason the Ute thread stays in heavy rotation.
LOL! A Ute fan lecturing on class. Classic!

And we all know you love nothing more than posting back-handed insults in BYU threads. It's your thing and you really don't do much else here. Sorry, Kid, it's true.

Hope they don't have pot wherever he goes.

LOL! A Ute fan lecturing on class. Classic!

And we all know you love nothing more than posting back-handed insults in BYU threads. It's your thing and you really don't do much else here. Sorry, Kid, it's true.

lol, haters gonna hate. I love it when the little brother from Parvo raises his hackles and hisses.

The long coveted FB position! I'm sure he is holding out hopes of being a RB once again.

ethyn manuamanuelna (no idea how its spelled) was starting nosetackle..... went on mission.

Austin collie was starting wide reciever as a freshman..... mission

mckay jacobson was starting wide reciever..... mission.

Those are just a few that i came up with in about 3 seconds.

Since the majority of players at byu go on missions im sure that there are a ton of starters who then went on a mission afterwards.

comparing ute starters who go on missions to byu starters who go on mission is just dumb.

Green seems like alot of ute fans that i know.... they will talk tons of trash about byu and then i watch an actual ute game with them and i find that i (a byu fan) know more about the utes than the ute fan im watching the game with.

Green seems like alot of ute fans that i know.... they will talk tons of trash about byu and then i watch an actual ute game with them and i find that i (a byu fan) know more about the utes than the ute fan im watching the game with.
Too true.

By the way green, i dont think that langi ever started a single game and this year he would have played a little fullback maybe but we all know that john white is the star in that backfield.

He probably went on a mission cause he didn't want to lose a year of eligibility blocking for white..... he wanted to carry the ball and realized that was not likely to happen so he went on a mission.

ESPN had an overrated/underrated list for CFB today. Utah was on the underrated list. The writer specifically mentioned Wynn's return, the best DT in the country who's currently slated as Kiper's #1 player at any position in CFB, and the two Kruger brothers.

Utahs defensive line, wideouts, and running back (white) will be as good as any in the conference. And thier secondary seems like it is always good. Thier tight ends are better than the utes tight ends in most season.

The utes will be good..... how good depends on the quarterback position, and i would be worried about wynn if i were a ute fan.

p.s. i heard something about chase hansen having surgery on the radio the other day.... any of you ute fans know how serious and how long he will be out?

ethyn manuamanuelna (no idea how its spelled) was starting nosetackle..... went on mission.

Austin collie was starting wide reciever as a freshman..... mission

mckay jacobson was starting wide reciever..... mission.

Those are just a few that i came up with in about 3 seconds.

If we give you 3 more seconds can you come up with some guys that dont suck? Thanks pls.

ESPN had an overrated/underrated list for CFB today. Utah was on the underrated list. The writer specifically mentioned Wynn's return, the best DT in the country who's currently slated as Kiper's #1 player at any position in CFB, and the two Kruger brothers.

Nice.

Did there any news on watch lists? Riley Nieilsen of Provo city is one of 60 QB's on watchlists so I've been watching him.

Hansen is mission-bound anyway. If they give him a medical it will be like he didn't lose a year anyway (shoulder).

He's out this year then going on a mission.

Wont be back til 2015

Does that worry ute fans? As far as depth at the qb position?

If we give you 3 more seconds can you come up with some guys that dont suck? Thanks pls.

Austin collie was runner up for the best wide reciever in college football his sr year, leads byu all time in receptions and yard i believe, and has played great in the nfl when healthy.

I assume you were just trolling though so nevermind.