What's new

Official 'What did you wear today?' Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
Nah.. Just my sport coat, shirt, tie, and jeans combos don't work in conservative St. George.. People think you're more texture/color tarded rather than recognizing style. Can also rock Rolex and Patek whereas I don't in the geezy.

d891e762f1168afaf9b536ee2925aacd.jpg

Pretty sure my entire collection(x10) doesn't sniff the price tag on that bitch.

Nah.. Just my sport coat, shirt, tie, and jeans combos don't work in conservative St. George.. People think you're more texture/color tarded rather than recognizing style. Can also rock Rolex and Patek whereas I don't in the geezy.

d891e762f1168afaf9b536ee2925aacd.jpg

Maybe it is just the angle of the camera, but it appears that the index hour markers are not perfectly lined up with the lines on the dial. The 12oclock index markers also look crooked. The number 2 in the left chrono looks like it has a break in it too. Hopefully it is just the picture, or you knowingly are rocking a replica.

I have a Rolex Submariner Date that I wear sparingly and my wife was not happy I bought it. I looked at a Patek, but had no interest in spending $20k+ on a watch. The one I liked was $70k IIRC. Crazy how expensive watches can be.

Maybe it is just the angle of the camera, but it appears that the index hour markers are not perfectly lined up with the lines on the dial. The 12oclock index markers also look crooked. The number 2 in the left chrono looks like it has a break in it too. Hopefully it is just the picture, or you knowingly are rocking a replica.

I have a Rolex Submariner Date that I wear sparingly and my wife was not happy I bought it. I looked at a Patek, but had no interest in spending $20k+ on a watch. The one I liked was $70k IIRC. Crazy how expensive watches can be.

I hate to explain why I know I'm not "rocking a replica", but let me just say, it's not.

Lol