What's new

Oh yay! I am finally reveal my identity and Boris is going mad against racial oppression

This is hard to believe. If this is actually One Brow then the conspiracy theories that OB was Ain't just gained a lot of credibility.

That theory was never true. I probably interacted with both of them one on one more than almost anyone else. There is no way, barring extreme mental illness and incredible powers of dissociation, that they are the same person.

This is hard to believe. If this is actually One Brow then the conspiracy theories that OB was Ain't just gained a lot of credibility.

That theory was never true. I probably interacted with both of them one on one more than almost anyone else. There is no way, barring extreme mental illness and incredible powers of dissociation, that they are the same person.

If one brow was boobs then mental illness is definitely on the table.

Over/ under on how many months BOOBS mother drank while pregnant with him/ her.

I'm taking the over. That bitch was drunk when she got pregnant and was drunk when she went into labor.

I won't even bother to say no but now that you have opened the identity revealing issue, I have a few guesses. No offense to be taken by anybody. We are all friends here. My guesses are: QSH, frank & of course my man Trout. Each and every one of you guys are my favorite posters on this board so no offense OK sugar ****?

Honorary nominees as secondary guess: NAOS, Hack.

That is all.

No. No way this is HH.