Game6Conley

maxresdefault.jpg

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Gamethread girl - Emily Ratajkowski

54a769be3112d_-_elle-rata-insta-1-24375723.png

1583190_small_160301-111713_mi010316spe403.jpg

landscape-1472666639-emily-ratajkowski-greece.jpg

gettyimages-479500898_master.jpg

Only 6 ast for Westbrook in his last game, will he get back to his triple-double ways? Will Hayward keep it rolling? Will we see some familiar faces returning from injury? For these answers + more, be sure to tune in!

Kind of a matchup of the unstoppable force(Russ) vs the immovable object(Rudy). Go Jazz!

maxresdefault.jpg

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Gamethread girl - Emily Ratajkowski

54a769be3112d_-_elle-rata-insta-1-24375723.png

1583190_small_160301-111713_mi010316spe403.jpg

landscape-1472666639-emily-ratajkowski-greece.jpg

gettyimages-479500898_master.jpg

Only 6 ast for Westbrook in his last game, will he get back to his triple-double ways? Will Hayward keep it rolling? Will we see some familiar faces returning from injury? For these answers + more, be sure to tune in!

Kind of a matchup of the unstoppable force(Russ) vs the immovable object(Rudy). Go Jazz!

she has the best plastic surgeon of all time ....

Great choice for good luck game thread girl.

Kinda but-her-face..... Dat body doe.

If anyone has not watched the blurred lines music video (un-edited version of course), then do it.

Your welcome.

Really wish GMFH would play

I think we should have a pretty big advantage. OKC plays late game, nationally televised, in Portland.

And Oladipo is out tonight, so I'd assume he will be out tomorrow also.

I think we should have a pretty big advantage. OKC plays late game, nationally televised, in Portland.

And Oladipo is out tonight, so I'd assume he will be out tomorrow also.

Of course they have the advantage, they're undefeated(3-0) when I post the gamethread girl.

Hill (toe) will remain out Wednesday against the Thunder, Tim MacMahon of ESPN reports. (about 7 hours ago)

Favors (knee) has been cleared to play in Wednesday's game against the Thunder, but will be on a minutes restriction, Tim MacMahon of ESPN.com reports.

Hill (toe) will remain out Wednesday against the Thunder, Tim MacMahon of ESPN reports. (about 7 hours ago)

Favors (knee) has been cleared to play in Wednesday's game against the Thunder, but will be on a minutes restriction, Tim MacMahon of ESPN.com reports.
Hood?

Great choice for good luck game thread girl.

Kinda but-her-face..... Dat body doe.

If anyone has not watched the blurred lines music video (un-edited version of course), then do it.

Your welcome.

Or Gone Girl. You see her bare chest.

I hate reading this. Just sit the cat. Let him sit and rehab another week or two.

I hate reading this. Just sit the cat. Let him sit and rehab another week or two.

I agree. Wait till he's 100%, not 90%.

I also thought they brought back Rodney way too early from his hamstring strain. If he grabs that leg one time I swear I'm gonna read an article and become the Jazz trainer myself.