What's new

OKC(15-10) @ UTA(15-10) - Gamethread

The worst call was Goberts 5th foul where Westbrook drove the lane for a layup and Gobert got blatantly pushed from behind right into Westbrook as he was about to rise up for a layup. How the ref missed the push I will never know.

There were a lot of bad calls/non-calls on both ends. The refs just sucked last night. Rudy had a basket taken away that was a clear and one. It is one thing to miss a call, but when you see the foul and don't give the hoop on a clear continuation, I have to wonder what the **** is going on.

I feel like the refs like to keep the games competitive, as I notice a lot of calls go for teams that get down on points.

The refs were really bad on both ends. Lots of blown calls and non-calls, especially with what they were considering continuation.

Yeah it was just the worst. The Exum technical and Gobert continuation were just stupid.

There were a lot of bad calls/non-calls on both ends. The refs just sucked last night. Rudy had a basket taken away that was a clear and one. It is one thing to miss a call, but when you see the foul and don't give the hoop on a clear continuation, I have to wonder what the **** is going on.

I feel like the refs like to keep the games competitive, as I notice a lot of calls go for teams that get down on points.
Those guys were just bad though... looked like a young crew.

The Ingles Westbrook out of bounds was also puzzling. That one went in our favor.

I really worry about tomorrows game. Kanter is going to be so upset about losing, he is such a fiery competitor.

I really hate to say this but Kanter schooled DFave an all are bigs on offense. Hard. 19 points in 18 minutes on 11 shots.

Oh wait never mind it was all empty stats an he got the L again. Thank you Steven Adams for having zero offense. We love when you are subbed out for Kanter.

And just like that he/she is MIA.

Yella, called it.
[MENTION=4553]Ignacio[/MENTION]