What's new

OKC(15-10) @ UTA(15-10) - Gamethread

lmao no. KD's Framily is MTSTeve now and he was never a Thunder fan.

It was [MENTION=4553]Ignacio[/MENTION]

Where you at ya bish?

Nailed it and seconded.

Where you be [MENTION=4553]Ignacio[/MENTION]. Don't turn yellow now.

So what is the difference between aesthetic beauty and sexual beauty? Can you not have both? These models are clearly marketing sex. Are we not allowed to enjoy their photos? Should we free these models from oppression and get them corporate jobs?

You can't do that someplace else?

Anyone else notice the exchange between Gobert and Kanter after the game? Looked like Gobert had a few choice words that Kanter chose to ignore.

Locke with a interesting stat:

· The Jazz game plan and execution on Russell Westbrook was incredible. The Jazz are the number one team at defending in transition in the NBA and they also allow the fewest transition opportunities. Tonight, they got back, built the wall and prevented Westbrook from getting early looks at the basket.

· Westbrook was 4 of 6 in the first seven seconds of the shot clock and was 3 of 19 in the last 17 seconds of the shot clock. This is great defense by the Jazz.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Locke's overall analysis of the game was interesting actually. My next favorite quote:

The Jazz had a sequence when they went at Enes Kanter in the pick and roll for six straight possessions and scored on five of them.

Ahahaha

Locke's overall analysis of the game was interesting actually. My next favorite quote:

The Jazz had a sequence when they went at Enes Kanter in the pick and roll for six straight possessions and scored on five of them.

Ahahaha

I just want to know what the **** went wrong on the one play we didn't score.

Having some time off for practice helped.

I heard Locke on the radio yesterday saying that during their time off the jazz implemented a bunch of new wrinkles in the offense and defense.

Favors looks like he's healthier to me. Not sure he's 100% but I don't notice the obvious tightness/soreness like when he ran previously.

I'm wondering if the Jazz should consider employing doing what the Sixers do with Embiid which is to rest him the second night of back-to-backs.
Agreed he was moving much better. Doesnt seem so stiff.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Right now I hope Hayward, Gobert, Hood and Ingles are lifers.

Number 27 and maybe 20 (if he stays) will be hanging from the rafters one day. Book it.