What's new

OKC(15-10) @ UTA(15-10) - Gamethread

I thought Dante had a nice game in his limited time.

Watching the OKC telecast...those announcers are clowns. Using the injury excuse for the loss. Sorry, but you'll never get any sympathy from a Jazz fan for injuries. No credit given to our stifling D.

Off game for Westbrook, and OKC is dead. Off night for Hayward and the Jazz will still crush you. #toodeepyo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wasn't an off night. It's what happens when an Allen Iverson type player goes against the modern Utah f****** jazz.

Dennis brought Ingles in for Dante. Joe Johnson in for Hood, Diaw in for Gobert, and Shelvin Mack plus George Hill for Hayward which in return created a really close team. We're starting to see the brilliance of Dennis Lindsey.

Impressive Jazz team with outstanding ball movement; 3 point shooting that opened up the belly of the Thunder defense inside the paint. Gotta give it up to a very well-coordinated Quin Snyder team.

Good defense that led to several easy fast break buckets

Jazz has managed to have players step up despite injuries.

Good Luck, Jazz fans...

We win by 30 if the officiating is even halfway decent. Seriously, how many and-ones and free throws did they take away from us in the second half? Overall that was a great team win. I'm hoping we'll get back to the days of the Viv being an impossible place to win for the opposing team.

Welcome to Adam Silver's NBA, where the officials are there to help manipulate games. Much like the worst David Stern years, good teams have to find a way to beat both the refs as well as the other team.