What's new

OKC(15-10) @ UTA(15-10) - Gamethread

Withey broke OKCs back in the 4th here. Such a smart sub by Quin, and he played flawlessly for us

Gobert continues his dominance.
He should be an all star

We win by 30 if the officiating is even halfway decent. Seriously, how many and-ones and free throws did they take away from us in the second half? Overall that was a great team win. I'm hoping we'll get back to the days of the Viv being an impossible place to win for the opposing team.

It's too bad that Booker won't be on this team when we get rings this season.

We should bonorarily send him one

Did R. Kelly write this song about Rudy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyaNlZaVOpc

Nope. He wrote that song based on the Bible. The Bible was based on the life of Rudy gobert. So maybe kind of?

The savior that came to enrich the lives of the people who live along the Jordan River. Definitely Gobert.

PS let's not crucify him for it, eh?

George Hill looks like that sad Opera clown. Weird looking shirt.

crying-clown.jpeg

I think Hood and Booker had some beef with Kanter. The guy seems like a gossip girl type with all of this primadonna stuff he pulls.

No, I think Kanter really didnt talk to anyone at all when he was with the Jazz. Dont think he was the gossip type. I think it's more just the players feeding off the crowds energy. They are booing Kanter constantly and that probably motivates Kanter and in turn he probably gets more physical/talks trash which the Jazz players respond to.