What's new

OKC Thunder @ Utah Jazz: ESPN/Root Sports @ 8:30PM MST

EPH6V10.jpg

Seen CSKA game yesterday? It's more impressive than 300.

After that game, the OKC game should be a piece of cake for the Jazz.

like i would miss that,lol..euroleague is making a short movie about gala-fans.

we who live in europe suffers alot to see the Jazz games.Today's game start 05;30 am,,this is insane..never missed a game this season so far,but 5.30 am @#@# me up, the next day

Got home at 11 pm, went to bed and set the clock to 4:30 am, but couldn't sleep one bit. You know, too much tea...

Now gonna do some homework til the game starts, with about 15 cups of tea and 10 cups of coffee. If I'm really lucky, after the game, noone calls me morning so I can sleep 9 am to the 12 am. Hard to be an NBA fan in this quarter.

Got home at 11 pm, went to bed and set the clock to 4:30 am, but couldn't sleep one bit. You know, too much tea...

Now gonna do some homework til the game starts, with about 15 cups of tea and 10 cups of coffee. If I'm really lucky, after the game, noone calls me morning so I can sleep 9 am to the 12 am. Hard to be an NBA fan in this quarter.

i feel you,lol..i have like 50 days left in turkey,than im going back to thailand.games start like 8 in the morning which is perfect for me.breakfast and jazz :)

i feel you,lol..i have like 50 days left in turkey,than im going back to thailand.games start like 8 in the morning which is perfect for me.breakfast and jazz :)

I've always liked Thailand. I'm gathering my stuff, wait for me Thai girls!

What do you think about DeCarree NAmroll or whatever it is. I compare him with a smaller James Gist with a slightly better BBIQ(thankfully).

I've always liked Thailand. I'm gathering my stuff, wait for me Thai girls!

What do you think about DeCarree NAmroll or whatever it is. I compare him with a smaller James Gist with a slightly better BBIQ(thankfully).

u let me know when u come to thailand(bangkok).i will show u some good time.and i dont know anything about that guy,if he is anything like Gist(for 400k) its fantastic

u let me know when u come to thailand(bangkok).i will show u some good time.and i dont know anything about that guy,if he is anything like Gist(for 400k) its fantastic

I think Gist is more athletic and a better shooter and much better rebounder. But Carrol looks way better in the defensive end and plays more like a slasher. Still a mystery though, why the Jazz signed him.

Can't seem to find the game on TV. Anyone with Comcast have any input?

Edit: Nevermind. Im stupid.

Don't want to go off topic too much but... thai foods good? You know as a Turk, I'm not that easy on foreign food(based on our standards).