What's new

OKC Thunder @ Utah Jazz: ESPN/Root Sports @ 8:30PM MST

Don't want to go off topic too much but... thai foods good? You know as a Turk, I'm not that easy on foreign food(based on our standards).

thai food is great,but maybe not your taste,in bangkok u can find all sorts of food,even doner kebab :)

thai food is great,but maybe not your taste,in bangkok u can find all sorts of food,even doner kebab :)

Watching NBA while breakfasting, thai girls all day, Turkish food in the evening, thai girls all night, watching NBA while breakfasting again next day, thai gi... Am I in Heaven?

Damn it! I fall asleep again. I need more dark coffee.

Last edited:

I almost want to negrep you for reminding me of heaven transubstantiated in edible-form

Every time I go to Germany (go there to visit family every 2-3 years or so) thats all my family eats. People who think they've had a great donair have NO idea what they're missing out on.
doner_kebab.jpg
*salivating*

I almost want to negrep you for reminding me of heaven transubstantiated in edible-form

Every time I go to Germany (go there to visit family every 2-3 years or so) thats all my family eats. People who think they've had a great donair have NO idea what they're missing out on.
doner_kebab.jpg
*salivating*

i go to germany often as well,they have the best doner kebab after sweden,lol.it became like their national food these days :),,now im hungry

doner_kebab.jpg
*salivating*

After all the döner talk, I will have to eat a few porsions tommorrow. Don't worry, I will eat also for you, my friend. :)

And I can totally understand if you neg rep me. :)

doner_kebab.jpg
*salivating*

There is a place in Calgary that sells real Turkish döner kebab. I see them every summer, cause they usually have a stand at Calgary food festival. I don't know where their actual location is, and I have no idea if Edmonton has a proper kebab shop. I did go for Bosnian kebab on Whyte and the service was attrocius.

There is a place in Calgary that sells real Turkish döner kebab. I see them every summer, cause they usually have a stand at Calgary food festival. I don't know where their actual location is, and I have no idea if Edmonton has a proper kebab shop. I did go for Bosnian kebab on Whyte and the service was attrocius.

Going to rep this post as soon as I can. You just made my day, maybe my week. I need to go to this food festival.

As far as Edmonton goes, theres a few very good sonar shops, but they pale in comparison to the kebabs I've had in Europe. High Voltage, and Swiss Donair come to mind. High Voltage is more of a spin-off of a Donair, though it is probably one of the best wraps that money can buy here in Edmonton. Not too far from the U, either. Swiss is more of your prototypical north american style don air with sweet sauce and what not, and their service is nothing short of amazing. Easily some of the nicest guys I have ever come across in the food business.