What's new

OKC Thunder @ Utah Jazz: ESPN/Root Sports @ 8:30PM MST

//r00t 4 Jazz

Oklahoma+Thunder+vs+Utah+Jazz.jpg

Oklahoma City 20-6
Streak: Lost 1

OKC is coming off a surprising loss last night to the Kings (101 - 106)

ept_sports_nba_experts-407078606-1236360449.jpg

110245223_crop_650x440.jpg

Utah 13-11
Streak: Lost 2

Utah has had the last two nights off after a two game eastern swing and after tonight will go on a 3 game southwest road trip for 3 games in 3 nights before the AS break.

ericmaynor04.JPG

THUNDER-UTAH.jpg

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

I'm at work so that is all for now, feel kinda bad I just got paid to make a game thread (granted only took 7-8min).

*only made this since nobody esle had, bunch of slackers, exlcuding MK11 he has a good excuse*

Last edited:
If dudes like Lin and Collison are tearing us up... Just imagine what this is going to do...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ENqMJTmFN2A

I also look for the refs to play a huge part in this game.

I only hope that we see some light from our young players. I want to see both Hayward and Favors in double figures. I would also like to see some burn from Burks and Jeremy Evans. I don't understand why they're so glued to the bench. Gotta play these guys. Even if it's only 5 minutes. Gotta play Burks especially.

We'll probably lose against these guys. They're probably the #1 team in the league. But how we compete and how we're developing our young players is what truly determines a W or L for me.

Hopefully the Jazz play with a nothing-to-lose attitude at home tonight. A win against the Thunder could be huge for us as we are on the brink of full on collapse. A loss tonight wouldn't seal the deal, but obviously it wouldn't help.

Hopefully between Hayward, Howard and C.J. one of them steps up and takes the challenge of containing Durant. Westbrook is also a tough matchup for Harris and Watson. They're also coming off a loss to the Kings so I'm assuming they'll be out for blood tonight.

Let's hit them in the mouth from the tip! Maybe a statement game from Millsap??

Go Jazz!!!

I say don't leave him WIDE open but play Westbrook to drive and force him to shoot jump shots and the opposite of Durant, body him up tight and force him to drive and be physical with him.

Yes OKC does get a lot of favorable whistles.

I don't mean to be a debbie downer, but the Jazz never win for my birthday... and I'll be there tonight. In fact, the Jazz lost last year to Chicago, Jerry resigned, and then we traded Deron. Talk about bad luck! Who knows...it might be different this year.

I thought we'd get killed on the road against the Pacers.....and we covered the spread. I think we are going to get killed at home tonight against these boys.....so maybe we will cover the spread again? Potential for a blowout here, but with the Jazz rested and the Sooners coming off a game last night.....could be close.

I don't mean to be a debbie downer, but the Jazz never win for my birthday... and I'll be there tonight. In fact, the Jazz lost last year to Chicago, Jerry resigned, and then we traded Deron. Talk about bad luck! Who knows...it might be different this year.

Somehow, I always knew it was your fault.

OKC by 37.

I think Howard should get the start to guard Durant, and Hayward should be moved down to SG this game.

Nationally televised game + Late start + Thunder + Sucky 3-point shooting (for the Jazz in case you were wondering) = Total Disaster. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see us even keeping this one close.

If dudes like Lin and Collison are tearing us up... Just imagine what this is going to do...

Jazz offense strengths (Depth at the post) are neutralized by their defensive strength (Perkins, Ibaka, Collison, Mohammed), while on the other end their offensive strengths (pg and KD from 3) play against the Jazz biggest weakness.

Demarre Carrol is going to shutdown Durant.

In the 4th quarter, when the game is out of reach, and only for two plays before Brooks sits Durrantuala for the final 8 minutes of the game.

This is gonna be ugly.

Dude, that might be true, but I expect more from a Jazz employee even one who is a former OKC Thunder man.