What's new

One more hour till Jimmertime...

The Thriller

Should be a great game. One of the biggest (if not thee biggest) game in MWC history. A #1 seed could be on the line for these teams. Only 3 losses between them, incredible!

c0bGA.jpg

Alright, big road game for the Zoobs. I'll be somewhat rooting for them.

The other members of the band stepped up big-time again, and I think by now, that's pretty much to be expected. This team is legit. Too consistent all around to not be considered so. I think they just locked up a 2 seed with that one, and maybe a 1 seed if things go their way.

Not to take away from BYU's win but SD State offense looked so bad, can you say overrated?

I don't get the hype behind Kawhi Leonard, dude looks pretty average

Was it just me or was Jimmer mugged the whole game? Dude got hacked like crazy and got very few calls.

I saw it too. I think the refs have all agreed to let Jimmer take more bumps and whacks before they call anything.
If they didn't call similar bumps in favor of other people it wouldn't be so bad, but it doesn't seem to go both ways for some reason.
It might also be because he is so agressive that they let most stuff go? I don't get it, but thats what it seems like to me.

I wondered who Jimmer was so I watched the last half. The SD fans put on freak show in the stands...it was like Halloween. I found Waldo.

Thoughts on who would win at a neutral site, the 04-05 Ute team led by Bogut? Or this BYU team led by Jimmer? Both teams were quite powerful as I remember. Didn't that Ute team get to the Sweet 16? Had they had an outside shooter other than... Jackson? Right? They probably could have been in the final 4 as Bogut was unstoppable.