What's new

Our Embassy is Under Attack

The war in the Middle East has never ended. Just because the war has not impacted many of us in the last 10 years doesn’t mean it has stopped. A proxy war with Iran has been being fought with Iran for over 15 years through the Middle East in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, through Africa and other countries.

Trump is the textbook definition of a douchebag, narcissistic, scum bag. However what has he done to prove he is a warmonger?

He is consistently trying to avoid a large scale deployment of troops. He is a naive buffoon that is obviously an insecure mentally challenged turd.

He isn’t the one escalating conflict. This is an economic war under the false pretense of a religious war. .01% of the economic elite on both sides continue and control the masses under the false pretense of pointing fingers at the “devils” and perpetrate hate in order to secure their own wealth and status.

Meet and befriend normal Muslims and you will realize that their values are almost identical to those of normal Americans.

They value their family, want to see opportunity for their children, and want to live in peace.

Unfortunately, all of us are easily manipulated into becoming lemmings and are ready to fall on the sword to protect ideologies that are engrained into us.

Trump is not the problem or the solution. Look in the mirror and you will see the devil. I have learned just because I think my opinion is the “truth”, I try to reflect that I may be just a dumb lemming.

I know that I am a foolish buffoon also and that my “opinions” are fundamentally flawed.

Be humble and realize everyone is just a fool like everyone else.

Trump hasn’t lowered the number of troops in the Middle East nor has he diminished our war making footprint there. He’s just reallocated resources from Syria to Saudi Arabia. Turn off Fox News, Get better informed, then come back and join the conversation.

This guy is pure scum. Hitler level. Puppet master that has lead to the death of millions.... millions. His death doesn’t have to be justified.

LOL. Hitler? Wow! So Trump let Hitler prance around freely in the Middle East for 3/4s of his presidency? Why’d he do that? Was Donald too scared? That’s pretty damning.

If his killing brings us into war with Iran, it might be wise to... I don’t know... plan? Notify the gang of 8 in Congress? Stop trashing our allies and build a coalition? Nominate qualified people to fill the absurd number of positions needed in government instead of relying on “acting” personnel? Raise taxes? Declare war? We all hope some planning and long term thinking when into this.

But we all know that this president has the attention span of a goldfish. I’m guessing within the next 24 hrs he’ll be distracted by Pelosi, Lisa Page, or some Hollywood celebrity again.

Trump hasn’t lowered the number of troops in the Middle East nor has he diminished our war making footprint there. He’s just reallocated resources from Syria to Saudi Arabia. Turn off Fox News, Get better informed, then come back and join the conversation.

I loathe Fox and don’t assume you know anyone’s background or knowledge. I never said he lowered the number of troops. I am not a Trump supporter. He is a *******, but he hasn’t created any new conflicts or sent another 50,000 troops into the region. Look at troop levels in the region for the last 2 decades. These conflicts haven’t stopped. Our media is just focused on playing petty high school games and the American public eats it up. What makes you so informed? I know I’m ignorant, but I lived in the region for a long time to understand it really well.

Maybe they go all in to try and take out Trump? Are we in a anything goes scenario at this point?
Iran is a big developer of drones. I think if Iran decides to retaliate they’ll go all in, the Persian are proud people and they won’t go down without blood being shed all over the region. This action was very irresponsible and the real consequences are still in the making imho.

Dudes in this forum routinely compare Trump to Hitler. One dude compares this Soleimani to Hitler and it's, "wow," "Jesus Christ," and "lol."

Gawd damn it.

You can't make this **** up.

Imagine a powerful foreign country did the same, killed a top US general with a drone.

That’s how many of those people must be feeling right now.

Is there a US General with the track record of Soleimani?
I know of a war criminal who was President back in ‘01. And I know that tens if not hundreds of thousands of civilians have been killed in Afghanistan, Irak, etc... from the war on terror.

Last edited:
Dudes in this forum routinely compare Trump to Hitler. One dude compares this Soleimani to Hitler and it's, "wow," "Jesus Christ," and "lol."

Gawd damn it.

You can't make this **** up.
Funny how I repeatedly also said that Trump isn't Hitler either.

I loathe Fox and don’t assume you know anyone’s background or knowledge. I never said he lowered the number of troops. I am not a Trump supporter. He is a *******, but he hasn’t created any new conflicts or sent another 50,000 troops into the region. Look at troop levels in the region for the last 2 decades. These conflicts haven’t stopped. Our media is just focused on playing petty high school games and the American public eats it up. What makes you so informed? I know I’m ignorant, but I lived in the region for a long time to understand it really well.

But he hasn’t lowered troop levels. And he has created conflicts. Hundreds of Kurds that would’ve been alive today are dead thanks to Trump. And we’re awaiting Iran’s response.

Trump has sent about 20k troops to the Middle East. I don't know where this narrative comes from that Trump has been de-escalating or drawing down military activity in the Middle East.

But he hasn’t lowered troop levels. And he has created conflicts. Hundreds of Kurds that would’ve been alive today are dead thanks to Trump. And we’re awaiting Iran’s response.

The Kurds have been at war for over 300 years trying to reclaim their territory. Trump didn’t create that conflict. Allying with the Kurds to defeat ISIS did not cause their current conflict. It was already there.

Do some research on the genocide of the Kurdish people and you will see it is asinine to blame Trump for their deaths.

Also, do some research on how the Kurds have funded their military through the opium trade. How much of that opium has lead to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people.

nevermind... I will go back to lurking.

Definitely the words of a man who is trying to de-escalate conflict.

If a foreign power was threatening to attack our cultural sites we'd call that terrorism, and be right to do so.

Last edited:

Definitely the words of a man who is trying to de-escalate conflict.

Trump is Hitler's cousin, retarded Hitler. One U.S. citizen dead so let's assassinate their top General. Then when they retaliate let's kill hundreds or thousands in 52 locations, using the brilliant symbolism of hostages taken over 40 years ago. Then they set off a dirty bomb in NYC, killing tens of thousands. Then we nuke them, killing millions.

There is plenty of time left in his Reign of Retard to outdo his cousin.

I just hope no one in the Iranian government makes any kind of comment about Trump's tiny hands.
That would definitely start a full blown war.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

"I think the best definition would be either one of assassination or murder," Gary Solis, a retired Marine who taught on the laws of war at West Point, tells NPR. He says what happened is comparable to Iran killing a high-ranking U.S. military official with a bomb on U.S. soil.”

The Kurds have been at war for over 300 years trying to reclaim their territory. Trump didn’t create that conflict. Allying with the Kurds to defeat ISIS did not cause their current conflict. It was already there.

Do some research on the genocide of the Kurdish people and you will see it is asinine to blame Trump for their deaths.

Also, do some research on how the Kurds have funded their military through the opium trade. How much of that opium has lead to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people.

nevermind... I will go back to lurking.

We allied with them. We used them to defeat our enemies (ISIS) and as a reward turned out backs to them against their enemies (Turkey and Syria). And for what benefit? We didn’t send troops home or save money. Trump immediately reassigned troops fighting jointly with Kurdish forces to other parts of the Middle East. Donald did that because he has financial interests in Turkey. You’re fine with that?

Yes, please, go back to lurking. If this is the worldview you share, then no one is enlightened by your posting.