What's new

Ownership change.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

I love how dumb you are! Keep it up! I know you're just getting off on any attention so here you go!

By the way this room me less then 10 seconds to find on Google.

So the front page of Google searches on Trump quotes doesn't go back to Jan 23 2016.

Yah, maybe I'm dumb, but he wasn't giving his supporters orders to go shoot people. He was bragging, joking. Nobody got scared. Nobody thought he was going to get a gun and go do it. Not even CNN.

The point of Fish and yourself is that you considered this a credible threat.

Please go see a shrink.

Soon.

Can we block this thread already? Or at least move it to GD?
You're the one who is taking it off topic.

Can we plaase just give Ron a timeout to cool his temper.

He's kinda smart about his personal attacks but they are still off topic.

I would support dumping this thread if I could start another on the subject to deal with continuing observations on what the change in ownership means.

Sorry, but that's just wrong.

If Trump said that, most of his base would think it was a joke. But a stupid joke and not true at all.

OK, so I Googled the quote. No Mainstream source, no video of the statement. One local paper attributed the reference to another Republican speaking at a rally, still a pretty stupid thing to say no matter how enthusiastic anyone can be. I think it was really an exaggeration about how solid Trump's support base is.

I found two other things that brought up the quote, but they were minor sources of Leftwing bias, with no source or proof.

So your allegation is baseless, with no proof, and honestly I think it doesn't do you any credit to believe it. If he had said that, it would have been headline news and the lead clip in every anti-Trump biased news program.

Most of Trump's support in the media will criticize Trump when he says something that stupid.
Holy cow you get dumber and dumber by the post.

Look at Ron mexico's post. I mean everyone heard him say that about his supporters. He knew that they were brainwashed sheep and basically called them brainwashed sheep and then his voters proved time and time again today they were brainwashed sheep.
I mean this isn't a media thing. It's trump on video saying the words.
Screenshot_20210105-125606.jpeg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

So the front page of Google searches on Trump quotes doesn't go back to Jan 23 2016.

Yah, maybe I'm dumb, but he wasn't giving his supporters orders to go shoot people. He was bragging, joking. Nobody got scared. Nobody thought he was going to get a gun and go do it. Not even CNN.

Please go see a shrink.

Soon.
Lol you dummy. None of us thought that was a threat by trump. Trump was simply saying that he could do anything he wants and his supporters would never stop supporting him. They are brainwashed sheep. He was right.

I never tried to make the point that Trump's quote was a threat or dangerous. I simply made the point that Trump always thought his supporters were sheep.

Please go see a shrink.

Soon.
Are you going out of your way to be this wrong? This was the first video that appeared when I searched. If you searched Trump quotes looking for this and only looked at the first page and thought it didn't exist that's beyond dumb. It was very easy to find, you are just trying to avoid the truth.

No, I don't think this was a threat, please quote where I said that. I think he was saying his followers (like you) are blind, dumb, and obedient.

The fact remains you were wrong and fish was right. This is proof, even though you are trying to find a way to justify yourself being right.

Lol you dummy. None of us thought that was a threat by trump. Trump was simply saying that he could do anything he wants and his supporters would never stop supporting him. They are brainwashed sheep. He was right.

I never tried to make the point that Trump's quote was a threat or dangerous. I simply made the point that Trump always thought his supporters were sheep.
The fact that babe doesn't even understand the point of the discussion he's in says everything about the value of his point of view.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

You have a point. However it's pretty much a viewpoint choice what "brainwashed" means. In a larger sense, it should be understood as people whose thoughts have been overwhelmed by a massive one-sided media of some sort.

The fact that a lot of people are choosing other media sources than yours doesn't raise you above the "brainwashed" class.

Cognitive dissonance is a known psychological phenomena that occurs when the information we are getting is at variance with either our beliefs or actions. Before "brainwashing" is complete, we go into cognitive dissonance. We resolve it by believing what we are being told, regardless of other facts. Or we resolve it by putting more emphasis on the raw facts. Often this makes people social outcasts of some kind, but it's one way to live that is less dependent on societal set factors.

I imagine..... well..... this goes back in literature to some of Dostoyevsky's observations...... that intellectual persuasions often contradict ordinary people's experience. Dostoyevsky was an Orthodox Christian believer with deep Russian nationalist convictions He wrote about Western-educated returnees coming back to Russia with intellectual convictions and ideals about reforming Russia. In a sense, not so different from today's college educated Americans...... progressives....... whom he believed had lost touch with their better angels or their souls somehow. His heroes were ordinary people with ordinary virtues and beliefs.

Putin today rules Russia more like a Czar. He makes a show to be at the Orthodox Church on Sunday.

Xi today rules China more like an Emperor. He is funding university Confucian centers all over this country.

Both cases are quite high on the cognitive dissonance scale if you insist on believing they are committed communists of any kind. But they are not.

And neither should we be so. We should put American ideals first.

Students today often experience cognitive dissonance when trying to be both educated and "American". The folks who go whole hog on progress are certainly leaving most of their native "American" ideals behind. Stuff like Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Belief, Equal Protection under the law, or Justice for All as some would say.

I probably don't read enough media to be seriously affected by it. Whether conservative or liberal, I always see it as propaganda really. Don't believe a damn thing.

But you apparently have a pure stream of truth you drink deeply from, and frankly, have little to say a thousand other libs aren't saying.

The reason I don't really believe the elections this year were run well in some states has more to do with statistical analysis and legal information about changes in the rules around those elections.

I was saying that there would be massive fraud well ahead of the election. I tried to tell Trump. Trump's team did not act before the election when they should have. Not anywhere near the effort they should have made.

I believe it will get more expensive for Dems or anyone to manipulate elections in the future, maybe prohibitively expensive, even for megabillionaires and the CCP.

Because most people really aren't all that brainwashed. A lot of people are turning away from propaganda "news" sources and looking for, and finding, actually accurate information.

The efforts of big social media outfits to regulate speech and belief will fail, will actually create a huge backlash.

The Jazz, if they got up on a soapbox and did a program on the Chinese government's breach of their agreement to let Hong Kong be a politically independent place, and crying out about the human rights abuses, would probably win a very large fan base, maybe ten times the LA market or the Houston Market. But the NBA now would not tolerate such exuberant moral stands.

But the whole NBA would be blacked outta China, and hundreds of millions of Chinese would find some secret place to get a video of a Jazz game. Right now, there's this thing about Bibles. People in China are ripping them apart, and making a hundred copies of each page, and sewing them into the linings of their coats. A hundred million Chinese Christians who would die for one page of the Bible. Might die for one page of the Bible, in fact.

That makes a scholarship each game a rather pitiful alternative.

Just sayin'.

"I was saying that there would be massive fraud well ahead of the election. I tried to tell Trump. Trump's team did not act before the election when they should have. Not anywhere near the effort they should have made."

How did you try to tell Trump?

"I was saying that there would be massive fraud well ahead of the election. I tried to tell Trump. Trump's team did not act before the election when they should have. Not anywhere near the effort they should have made."

I got online and sent a message to his office. Like any other dumb cluck normally does when there is no real line of communication with government. I got a message back addressed to dear voter or something like that which stated that the President knows everything and thanks for reaching out.

Either that, or I picked up my phone and dialed him direct, in the middle of the night, and saw the result the next morning in his daily tweet storm. You know, the one that said "Thanks to babe, my most astute supporter and advisor, I am hiring the law firm of Fabian and Clendenin to counter Mark Eliases' lawsuits in key states." You know, that tweet.

While you and I may have differing views on reality, sometimes we will apply Occam's razor and come up the same verdict.

Sorry, but that's just wrong.

If Trump said that, most of his base would think it was a joke. But a stupid joke and not true at all.

OK, so I Googled the quote. No Mainstream source, no video of the statement. One local paper attributed the reference to another Republican speaking at a rally, still a pretty stupid thing to say no matter how enthusiastic anyone can be. I think it was really an exaggeration about how solid Trump's support base is.

I found two other things that brought up the quote, but they were minor sources of Leftwing bias, with no source or proof.

So your allegation is baseless, with no proof, and honestly I think it doesn't do you any credit to believe it. If he had said that, it would have been headline news and the lead clip in every anti-Trump biased news program.

Most of Trump's support in the media will criticize Trump when he says something that stupid.
But then he turned around and didn't shoot anyone himself but convinced his followers. His "family" if you will, that it would bring about a righteous revolution if they perpetrated violence. So they did. So not only did they turn a blind eye to that suggestion, they followed it.

Hmmm, what other cult leader had the same impact on his "family"?

Has Trump carved a swastika in his forehead yet?

I got online and sent a message to his office. Like any other dumb cluck normally does when there is no real line of communication with government. I got a message back addressed to dear voter or something like that which stated that the President knows everything and thanks for reaching out.

Either that, or I picked up my phone and dialed him direct, in the middle of the night, and saw the result the next morning in his daily tweet storm. You know, the one that said "Thanks to babe, my most astute supporter and advisor, I am hiring the law firm of Fabian and Clendenin to counter Mark Eliases' lawsuits in key states." You know, that tweet.

While you and I may have differing views on reality, sometimes we will apply Occam's razor and come up the same verdict.

What is my view on reality, babe?

The fact that babe doesn't even understand the point of the discussion he's in says everything about the value of his point of view.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app
As a matter of fact, Trump surely didn't believe his comment was factual. Have you heard of humor? Exaggeration??? Jokes????

The use of humor is to get us to laugh at ourselves by slightly twisting the facts to show our absurdities in a general sense, not to prove a fact specifically.

Like making fun of babe for completely missing the ownership change announcement and missing the point that it's still a worthy topic for comments, and will be from time to time, when we see something changed.

It can b e funny if you're not really trying to hurt someone somehow.

In general, actual hostility towards others should be a fractious issue in a chat forum, and people who come in with that purpose in making
Are you going out of your way to be this wrong? This was the first video that appeared when I searched. If you searched Trump quotes looking for this and only looked at the first page and thought it didn't exist that's beyond dumb. It was very easy to find, you are just trying to avoid the truth.

No, I don't think this was a threat, please quote where I said that. I think he was saying his followers (like you) are blind, dumb, and obedient.

The fact remains you were wrong and fish was right. This is proof, even though you are trying to find a way to justify yourself being right.

I probably can't duplicate the search I did, but surely you are in frac territory trying to dig in on this. Trying to just prove anyone stupid like this is a kind of personal attack, and imo people who come into a chat forum with personal issues consistently hostile to other members ought to just be banned permanently. Pretty sure the last thing on Trump's mind was to insult his supporters or prove them dumb or sheeplike or mesmerized cult followers,. Of course, I hear RSBN is now closed by the majesties of the social credit system. Right Side Broadcast Network did a good job of getting Trump's rallies, his speeches and the crowds that were there accessible to anyone. Trump's speeches were, well, not anything like a University professor analyzing world issues, for sure, but the people there were really normal. Nothing like the extremist alleged, nothing like sheep. Just people happy to be there, waving flags and stuff, and talking about America the way they love it. It really takes a determined bias to construe it worse than that.

So here's the top line in my search "Trump Quotes" "could shoot someone in Times Square", and here's the lead or top find:

President Donald Trump Campaigns In Pensacola (With Photo Gallery) : NorthEscambia.com

So now it makes sense why the other speaker referred to the Times Square quip, as a happy sort of confidence in the loyalty of the people who show up at Trump's rallies. And that's all there was to it.

Now, if you can't let this drop here and now, why don't you take your angst over to General Discussion and stop the hell messing with me here.

The CNN clip you provided did not appear. But then I used another search engine and used the word "Google" generically rather than specifically. Pretty sure the Google direct search is bringing up stuff on another algorithm, heavily biased against Trump.

Off topic.

Babe has already admitted in this thread he doesn't care about anything except he just wants attention and responses. It actually makes me feel a little bad for him.
As a matter of fact, Trump surely didn't believe his comment was factual. Have you heard of humor? Exaggeration??? Jokes????

The use of humor is to get us to laugh at ourselves by slightly twisting the facts to show our absurdities in a general sense, not to prove a fact specifically.

Like making fun of babe for completely missing the ownership change announcement and missing the point that it's still a worthy topic for comments, and will be from time to time, when we see something changed.

It can b e funny if you're not really trying to hurt someone somehow.

In general, actual hostility towards others should be a fractious issue in a chat forum, and people who come in with that purpose in making

I probably can't duplicate the search I did, but surely you are in frac territory trying to dig in on this. Trying to just prove anyone stupid like this is a kind of personal attack, and imo people who come into a chat forum with personal issues consistently hostile to other members ought to just be banned permanently. Pretty sure the last thing on Trump's mind was to insult his supporters or prove them dumb or sheeplike or mesmerized cult followers,. Of course, I hear RSBN is now closed by the majesties of the social credit system. Right Side Broadcast Network did a good job of getting Trump's rallies, his speeches and the crowds that were there accessible to anyone. Trump's speeches were, well, not anything like a University professor analyzing world issues, for sure, but the people there were really normal. Nothing like the extremist alleged, nothing like sheep. Just people happy to be there, waving flags and stuff, and talking about America the way they love it. It really takes a determined bias to construe it worse than that.

So here's the top line in my search "Trump Quotes" "could shoot someone in Times Square", and here's the lead or top find:

President Donald Trump Campaigns In Pensacola (With Photo Gallery) : NorthEscambia.com

So now it makes sense why the other speaker referred to the Times Square quip, as a happy sort of confidence in the loyalty of the people who show up at Trump's rallies. And that's all there was to it.

Now, if you can't let this drop here and now, why don't you take your angst over to General Discussion and stop the hell messing with me here.

The CNN clip you provided did not appear. But then I used another search engine and used the word "Google" generically rather than specifically. Pretty sure the Google direct search is bringing up stuff on another algorithm, heavily biased against Trump.
See more blah blah blah from you evading facts. I didn't say anything about it being a joke or exaggeration. You said he never said it, and that's false. I proved you wrong with a fact and it took less then 10 seconds. Here you are trying to justify how you're right. It's okay, you're wrong about this just like most things. It's very easy to find facts but they evade you.

Babe has already admitted in this thread he doesn't care about anything except he just wants attention and responses. It actually makes me feel a little bad for him.

See more blah blah blah from you evading facts. I didn't say anything about it being a joke or exaggeration. You said he never said it, and that's false. I proved you wrong with a fact and it took less then 10 seconds. Here you are trying to justify how you're right. It's okay, you're wrong about this just like most things. It's very easy to find facts but they evade you.
You indeed did not make a significant effort to put it in perspective, and you indeed used it and pushed it in the worst possible take you could make of it.

You are out of line here, this was not a political thread.

It took me less than two seconds to digest the link you provided where he said what he said. I didn't think he said it, that what's I said, and I looked for it and didn't find it on a three-minute search that doesn't have the same algorithm as yours. No damn lie.

So I'm reporting you and Fish to the mods for hijacking this thread with a lie.

Here's the lie.

Fish said Trump said it best. "I could shoot someone in times square and not lose any voters", and claimed Trump said that. But he and you missed the context. Trump said that wasn't true with his "That's incredible" right after he quoted it from unspecified pollsters.

Look at your link again, and listen to it. Trump was saying that's what pollsters were saying about his support base. He did not indicate he believed it.

And go back to my comments. When I responded to Fish, there was and is this little word at the beginning of the sentence. "If". If he said that......

So your claim about what I said is also false.

Because of your extreme attack and your false narrative about me, I demand you apologize in the form of a new thread in the general discussion. "I Was Wrong About Babe", and make it a sincere, short factual explanation of what you said and why it was wrong. In your own words. Then stick to the topic in here.

Thank you in advance.

If you want to debate this further, go start a thread in the general discussion forum. I don't care to, but I'll make the case. Trump is right if he says he didn't say that. He was talking about what someone else said, and he said it's incredible. We can argue if he's bragging or joking, but there's no way you can maintain that he either believed it or considered it rational or in any sense a thing people would stand for.

Almost all, if not all, people who voted for Trump would want him arrested, tried, and sentenced to life for attempted murder. "If". If he did that.

So while this is off-topic, I will defend my self for so long as posts are put in this thread which have no reference to the Jazz ownership change or observations and comments about how that may affect the Jazz in the present decisions or future plans.

Ron Mexico is conducting a sort of personal attack vendetta with various misrepresentations. When he quits doing that, and posts an apology, I want this thread cleaned up, with every post that doesn't not perceptibly relate to the Jazz being taken out.

Period. That's what forum rules are all about. Preventing uncivil exercises that are objectionable to everyone except the occasional lunatic/unhinged person who can't restrain himself.

So here's one thing he (Ron) said:

"Babe has already admitted in this thread he doesn't care about anything except he just wants attention and responses. It actually makes me feel a little bad for him."

I have not admitted I just want attention. Well, maybe, maybe everybody does, maybe Ron does, in some small part. But I was perfectly sincere about wanting to make some comments about the Jazz organization and the impacts ownership change may have. So the "just" is not so comprehensive.

So I looked for what I have said to find where Ron is getting that idea.

I said, I think, "I don't giveadamn" about the mocking of my failure to see the story eleven weeks before. Well that's not all that comprehensive either. I mean to say I'm not the ordinary little victim of bullies. I think the mockery is really just stupid. As stupid as me if I didn't catch the news in October, at least. It's not a credit to those who do it.

I do think this site has a responsibility to take some corrective action. I think an episode of malicious personal attacks is against the rules, and bad conduct.

I doubt the new Jazz ownership teram/decision makers would disapprove of a chat site using their name for crap like that.

I think they are better sports than you are.

Last edited:
Of course, no one believed he would do that, but the point is that people would still support him if he did and he believed that they would. And you are one of those who denies it whenever he lies, believes the election was stolen without evidence, will follow him to the gates of Hell, and ignore or discount or excuse any of his wrongdoings. You need to admit it, Babe, you need counseling because you are part of his cult and you don't even realize it. But you are not the only one. We have people in Congress who have fallen for his con.

GeFxouX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.