PC Gamers Unite!

JazzMan4Life

Contributor
I feel really good that in the next 10 days I'm getting an RTX 3080.

Positive vibes (along with reports that stock levels will be better than ever during that period).
Any reason you're not waiting to see what AMD's 6000 series looks like?
I think they are released this month.

Gameface

Fight Voter Suppression!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Any reason you're not waiting to see what AMD's 6000 series looks like?
I think they are released this month.
With the tease during the Ryzen 5000 series announcement I might just be happy enough if I don't score an RTX 3080 before I can get a "Big Navi" I'll probably be okay and might end up preferring the AMD card.

I have an X570 MB right now and will def be upgrading to the Ryzen 5000 series ASAP.

JazzMan4Life

Contributor
With the tease during the Ryzen 5000 series announcement I might just be happy enough if I don't score an RTX 3080 before I can get a "Big Navi" I'll probably be okay and might end up preferring the AMD card.

I have an X570 MB right now and will def be upgrading to the Ryzen 5000 series ASAP.
As an X570 guy myself, I'm tempted but I think I'll wait for a price drop. My 3600X gives me all I need right now.
But I also have a Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT and I'm a bit tempted to upgrade that soon. When I'm ready I think NVIDIA's cards will be widely available, but I'm happy to wait and see what AMD and their Big Navi lineup comes out with.

Hekate

I played Civilization VI for a week or so but I must say I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought. I remember spending countless nights playing Civ 3.

Crusader Kings III on the other hand is a freaking black hole.

latin jazz

I played Civilization VI for a week or so but I must say I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought. I remember spending countless nights playing Civ 3.

Crusader Kings III on the other hand is a freaking black hole.
For me it was Civ II that ruined my 20/20 vision ha.