What's new

Pelton WL projections

I'm surprised people are so high on the Clippers. They didn't just lose Chris Paul. They also lost JJ Redick, Jamal Crawford and Mbah a Moute, along with Mareese Speights. That's an awful lot of offense to lose. They brought in Patrick Beverly, Lou Williams and Milos Teodosic, but that looks like a downgrade to me at every position. Then add the fact that both Griffin and Gallinari are injury prone, and I see a team that could easily miss the playoffs.

The Clips are much deeper than last year. They replaced Chris Paul with Beverley and Teodosic who combined will fill the gap nicely. Beverley is an All NBA defender. Teodosic is one of the best passers on the planet. Lou Williams will replace Redick without problem. Gallinari is an improvement over Mbah a Moute. And losing Speights doesn't really hurt at all. I think they'll take a step back from last year but just like the Jazz it won't be a severe step back.

The one I don't understand is the Nuggets. They could be a good team. But I'm not sold until I see it. They couldn't play a lick of defense last year and they didn't address that weakness at all this offseason.

I cannot wait for the Boston games. I told my son that he isn't getting my tickets to the Boston game. I am taking my wife and we are going to boo that Hayward the whole game.

Im flying over for it. Gonna boo that foney so hard! Bet he doesn't show up though.

You should stop making these bets.

Haha. In about 3 weeks, I'm gonna just mail it to you. Have had Paypal issues and I'm scared to find out why. Honestly, it's ever since I paid up that one dude...was it AKMVP?

Jesus, you think you're talkin' to a novice here? I bet more in one week in December than you do in a year.

I was as clear as can be. 40 is a push.

I'm certain you do. It was less a questioning of your gambling history, more a statement of don't let that c*** weasel a way out.

More hate on the Jazz (not the win projection). Watch the video in the link. Talking about could the Lakers actually make the playoffs this year and the guy says "well who is going to fall out?" and pretty much right on queue a shout from the lady "Utah?!?

That's because Utah lost its best player in offense and every single team in the West improved so don't know why it's so shocking to some of you that Utah has a high possibility of missing playoffs thisbyear.Heck even the Kings improved while the Jazz went down and that is simple because Hayward bounced out like a baby. He much rather be a small fish in a big pond instead of a big fish in a small pond! He never had the cojnes to be the man. Utah will be better in long run away from him but the current moment is going to take a step back. Draft well the next couple drafts and then the West will open back up some. Heck every team other then Utah and Phoenix improved via trades or free agency. Is it thayt hard to see?

More hate on the Jazz (not the win projection). Watch the video in the link. Talking about could the Lakers actually make the playoffs this year and the guy says "well who is going to fall out?" and pretty much right on queue a shout from the lady "Utah?!?

That's because Utah lost its best player in offense and every single team in the West improved so don't know why it's so shocking to some of you that Utah has a high possibility of missing playoffs thisbyear.Heck even the Kings improved while the Jazz went down and that is simple because Hayward bounced out like a baby. He much rather be a small fish in a big pond instead of a big fish in a small pond! He never had the cojnes to be the man. Utah will be better in long run away from him but the current moment is going to take a step back. Draft well the next couple drafts and then the West will open back up some. Heck every team other then Utah and Phoenix improved via trades or free agency. Is it thayt hard to see?

Shocker that national media doesn't know ****all about the Jazz.

Yup. Like most, I'm not a degenerate sports gambler thumping my chest and pretending I don't lose a lot of money. I don't know if I'm lying to just myself or all my friends, but I do it either way and constantly brag about how good I am.

Are you done thumping your chest? Take the over on a risky bet, billy bad ***.

Dude, you got called out. Take the bet or stfu and leave it alone.