Phoenix Suns watch

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
And we have the tie breaker with LAC. So we really have a 3 game lead.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I guess one question is if Dallas can make-up the 1.5 game lead the Lakers have on then. A cursory glance at the Mavericks’ remaining schedule looks a bit more favorable than the Lakers’.

Eenie-Meenie

If the Nets get healthy, no one is going to beat them. Griffin still has some game. Imagine this lineup: Harden, Kyrie, KD, Griffin, and DJordan. No one will beat them if they are healthy. Like the Lakers when Malone played for them. The only thing that beat them was when Malone got injured and was ineffective in the finals (or maybe didn't even play, not sure -- but he held down Duncan in the WC finals before getting injured). Injuries will be the only thing to stop them.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
If the Nets get healthy, no one is going to beat them. Griffin still has some game. Imagine this lineup: Harden, Kyrie, KD, Griffin, and DJordan. No one will beat them if they are healthy. Like the Lakers when Malone played for them. The only thing that beat them was when Malone got injured and was ineffective in the finals (or maybe didn't even play, not sure -- but he held down Duncan in the WC finals before getting injured). Injuries will be the only thing to stop them.
I agree that a healthy nets team are the favorites. They aren't unbeatable though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app