Phoenix Suns watch

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Cavs looked good until CPee got hit in the face and acted like he was murdered... I believe he even got Jake from State Farm involved. He’s the worst... Cavs now have no life and are really cav-ing it up out there.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Ohhhhh welll wait a minute... Cavs getting feisty. If they pull one out then Sexton should get the MVP award no questions asked.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Why would you ever give Booker the ball instead of CP? He just got the worst shot ever. CP would have hit the elbow jumper and it’d be over.

overtime or Cavs hit a miracle shot.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I have a pet peeve with free throws. I hate watching the other team continue to sink free throws, especially in a tight game. What I hate more is when someone makes an ugly free throw. Misses are infrequent, and when I see someone shoot a bad free throw that bounces around and eventually in, it's like that was their bad free throw they were getting out of their system, only it counts, and they probably won't miss the next one. That's a lot like these games. If PHX pulls this out, it was their bad game, and they can get back on track.

But, worse, is that teams like Phoenix are playing, and winning, in these close games, whereas we've really struggled in close games. Games will be close in the playoffs and they'll come in with that confidence, whereas it's a piece of doubt for us that could contribute to us playing tight and nervous and not able to hit anything.