What's new

Phoenix Suns watch

There are few super important games ahead of us.
LAL-LAC - clippers should win this home game :) Regain 3rd seed and push Lakers down to play in tournament. Beautiful.
NYK-DEN - Hawks are hunting Knicks for home court in 4Th seed. NY have enough motivation to play hard this game. Suns are back home after tired road trip.
DEN-UTH - most important game for now.
LAL-POR - We need 6th seed for LAL and first series with LAC 3-6 seed. So go LAL.

There are few super important games ahead of us.
LAL-LAC - clippers should win this home game :) Regain 3rd seed and push Lakers down to play in tournament. Beautiful.
NYK-DEN - Hawks are hunting Knicks for home court in 4Th seed. NY have enough motivation to play hard this game. Suns are back home after tired road trip.
DEN-UTH - most important game for now.
LAL-POR - We need 6th seed for LAL and first series with LAC 3-6 seed. So go LAL.

Denver beat the Knicks last night. It's old news. Nuggets still have the Nets though.
Lakers also have the Suns on their schedule. That's an important losable game for the Suns. If Lakers can drop a game to the Clippers and beat the Suns, that would be helpful.

Well thats too bad. Wont matter. Enjoy the 2 seed suns

We really need the Lakers to win tonight.

Well, maybe we could tolerate a Lakers loss tonight if they beat the Suns on Sunday. I’m not sure about the Portland-LAL head-to-head in terms of who owns the tie-breaker.

knicks had no chance tonight against the suns without Alec Burks.

The schedule makers must live in Phoenix. I just noticed that they play both at Golden State and vs Portland, like us, but they get to play them on the second night of a back to back after playing us.
Then I dug in to their schedule further and noticed that they had home court advantage in each of their three game series vs the Clippers, Lakers, Jazz, and Nuggets. On the other hand the Jazz had the disadvantage vs the Sun's and the top Western Conference teams in their three game series this year.

Wouldn't you rather the Lakers go out in the play-in tournament? 'Cause the Lakers tears from that sound delicious to me.
I would definitely prefer that, but I think they definitely get wind at their back for at least one game. Too risky.

How great would this be:

1 Jazz
2 Suns
3 Clippers
4 Nuggets
5 Mavericks
6 Lakers

With 4/5 games left remaining for most teams this is the most likely outcome except switching the Blazers with the Lakers.

Suns/Lakers with winner playing Clippers in the 2nd round then winner of that playing us in the WCF. It is all coming together fellas.

I can see clearly now the rain is gone. I can see all obstacles in our way.

So the Suns’ next 3 games are against LAL, GSW, and POR. You’d think they drop at least one of those games. Their last two are both against SAS. You’d think they’d drop one of those. Maybe not, though, if SAS are locked into 10th. Our remaining games are against GSW, POR, OKC and SAC. It would be nice to just sweep that and not have to worry. Joe needs a rest game in there. Maybe the last two games play Ersan and Udoka instead of Favors.

If the Jazz finish 2nd most likely scenario:

1st Round Lakers Home court
2nd Round Clippers Home court
3rd Round Phoenix. Road

Then the nets.
After all that, the jazz are legendary champs

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
rocky-belt.jpg