What's new

Playoff Donovan Mitchell is a Lie: Story of a Stat-Hog

Donovan would be a perfect second or third option on a championship team, he's obviously capable of being the #1 option on a playoff team but I'm not sure he'll ever reach the level of being #1 on a championship team.

The same could be said for Allen Iverson, Derrick Rose, Damian Lillard, Kyrie Irving, Deron Williams and other high-powered combo-guards. Mitchell needs someone real to play next to.

I wish Donovan got to play on team full of perimeter defenders like GS, Phoenix or Boston. It makes life so much easier.

I also wish he got to play on a team with other dribble penetration threats on the floor at the same time. Outside of Clarkson, nobody on the team can create their own shot.

But hey, our offense and defense look really great in some statistics for the largely irrelevant regular season.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

I wish Donovan got to play on team full of perimeter defenders like GS, Phoenix or Boston. It makes life so much easier.

I also wish he got to play on a team with other dribble penetration threats on the floor at the same time. Outside of Clarkson, nobody on the team can create their own shot.

But hey, our offense and defense look really great in some statistics for the largely irrelevant regular season.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
Lmao poor Donovan only has the best screener in the NBA with some of the best spacing for the past 3 years. Poor Donnie.

Bro people who build good buildings don’t half *** the decor. Just look at how good the building is if you don’t believe me.

Soon: we always knew the decor was bad.
Bruh you think you know more than an interior designer??? Look just cuz you visited an ikea doesn’t mean you an expert

Bruh you think you know more than an interior designer??? Look just cuz you visited an ikea doesn’t mean you an expert

Kidd just had the Jazz number. Better coach, better team. Some real spirit.

Donovan is still my main man. Needs some in-team competition for some strategic relief most games.

I've3 never been to any big box furniture store. I sleep on the floor next to my gun, in the gunslinger's corner. I also have to ask my brother about coaching basketball. My brother has a serious case of angst against Quin. He thinks Grandma would do the Jazz good.