What's new

Playoff Game 3: Jazz vs Clippers 8pm Mountain Time ESPN 2

Favors had 2 points and 6 rebounds in 38 minutes. His body language was so poor. He wasn't looking for his offense at all. He passed off the ball like a hot potato whenever he got it.

Have to think Bolomboy or Withey could have matched or exceeded Favor's production.

I think it'd be 3-0 relatively easy with Rudy. Blake is a way better sewing theory candidate than Gobert. If he doesn't come back then we are toast, Clippers without Blake will be fine.

CP3 made some tough shots too. Was still pretty good on ball defense.

Ehh, IDK about that. Would have to rewatch the game, but most of his shots seemed pretty easy. The one that really frustrated me was they had a switch at teh top of the 3pt line then they switched back, but as they switched back it left CP3 wide open for a 3 that he drained.

As soon as Ingles went out he started feasting. Then Ingles came back in and it seemed like CP3 had figured out how to beat him. That and the Jazz just failed to make counter punches to quell the runs.

Gets a feel for some rhythm, a few touches, he seems like the sort of prick thats not short on confidence.

What makes me sad is this team might not be together next year. This is the best Jazz team in close to 10 years, and possibly the most fun to watch ever. I don't want this season to end.

I don't know how I feel after this game. Hayward finally exploded like I thought he needed to, but in the end I felt unsatisfied by his performance. It's like drinking Red Bull & Jack Daniels...I have polar opposite feelings going on here.

Thank you. The refs didn't grease up the Jazz players' hands, and the refs didn't make the Jazz not box out.

The game I watched had Boris and Favors thrown to ground while boxing out, clippers grabbing at Ingles and hills arms when they reached for the long rebounds and....

the jazz not answering with the same physicality.

I am pissed at the ref job for sure, but the jazz could grab hold push back.

The ONLY positive from this game is that Rudy will play game 4. He has to.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

They got some calls for sure but I honestly felt the game was worse last time. They called a few off ball fouls on them which they haven't called all series.

CP3 always gets away with murder and there is no good reason why.

Pity Hayward didn't believe the Jazz could score in the last 3.3 seconds and throw that ball casually. You have to believe and stay focused until the end.

LA was trying to foul Ingles and Hill for 2 FT so he threw it away before a 5sec violation. Good strategy by LA