What's new

Playoff Game 3: Jazz vs Clippers 8pm Mountain Time ESPN 2

52a5a8e262362756a800f14fd0c775e9.jpg

Last night.

The arena remodel continues
bbad4d8a777b153ec27610aff90259cc.jpg
:

Interesting to see talk about Hood not being totally right. He's playing with some knee pain all the time now. It's making a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Interesting to see talk about Hood not being totally right. He's playing with some knee pain all the time now. It's making a difference.
more than most, this team needs to be healthy to be successful. Between Hood, Hill, Favors, Burks, Neto and now Gobert. . . it's hard to not wonder what it would be like if they were all healthy right now. Hayward, Jingles and Old Man Iso Joe are the three guys that have managed to get and stay healthy here at the end.

CY guy sent this to me yesterday after all the posts we sent each other. I thought it was weird. Mostly because he send it via PM and didn't post it here for everyone to see. I think it adds some insight to his pathology. If he apologizes or something he looks soft so he sends it via PM to save face? Anyway, yeah.

3WURgPQ.png

Go felch yourself coward. We should be so lucky that would be your last post. Come back and run your pompous bag of wind mouth here after we've won the series

Bump

Where are you now PG_AB ??? Come back b1tch !! Impart some of your handsomely paid creative claptrap now you gumflapping galoot