What's new

Playoff Game 3: Jazz vs Clippers 8pm Mountain Time ESPN 2

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
6UuguQL.png

Drink some pee Chris Paul

Last edited:
Jazz will win. Jazz have to win. Jazz must win. Just will give all to win. I swear it will be done!

GO JAZZ!!!!!!

Vivint needs to be fire. Pure rage and energy!!! I want to see the court vibrating. Jazz need to push for a rowdies section or something. just fans that go all out. Face paint, jerseys, hats, signs...center then around Doc and his rubber chicken and props!

GO JAZZ!!!!!!

Vivint needs to be fire. Pure rage and energy!!! I want to see the court vibrating. Jazz need to push for a rowdies section or something. just fans that go all out. Face paint, jerseys, hats, signs...center then around Doc and his rubber chicken and props!

The Doc is obnoxious. We don't need more of that. You can be loud and excited without being an attention whoring annoying douche.

you calling doc attention whore?

If the rubber chicken fits wear it.

Srsly when I was a kid my Dad took me to a game. My first time in the lower bowl. Doc ruined it. Decent seats in the upper bowl are better than sitting behind him.

The Doc is obnoxious. We don't need more of that. You can be loud and excited without being an attention whoring annoying douche.

Lol, I am sure it can be done in a way that wont offend your sensibilities.

If the rubber chicken fits wear it.

Srsly when I was a kid my Dad took me to a game. My first time in the lower bowl. Doc ruined it. Decent seats in the upper bowl are better than sitting behind him.

Well this is all well and good but where is this rubber chicken? And can i get it deep fried with some chips? Probably going to want a gallon of coke to go with it. (I cant believe you sell coke by the gallon over there, jesus.)

Well this is all well and good but where is this rubber chicken? And can i get it deep fried with some chips? Probably going to want a gallon of coke to go with it. (I cant believe you sell coke by the gallon over there, jesus.)

It is behind the basket.

They don't sell it by the gallon. 2 liters is more accurate.

Thanks to an invite from a friend of mine, I'll be at the game! If it's his regular seats, it's lower bowl middle-ish section, about 10-15 rows up. :) :)

Thanks to an invite from a friend of mine, I'll be at the game! If it's his regular seats, it's lower bowl middle-ish section, about 10-15 rows up. :) :)

Actually I just looked it up. It's section 19 row 8. :D

Tomorrow game is almost decisive. I hope the team realizes the importance of this game.

The crowd has to make the difference.