What's new

Playoff Game 3: Jazz vs Clippers 8pm Mountain Time ESPN 2

I hope the people behind me are the type who like to stand.
I would stand the whole time if people didn't get so upset about it.

Why cant we be in the East? Seems like every team in the East sucks *** at defense and in the West it's the opposite. 4/5 of the top teams in the West are all great defensively.

5b2304f038cc12273de36a7658d13e11.jpg

Why cant we be in the East? Seems like every team in the East sucks *** at defense and in the West it's the opposite. 4/5 of the top teams in the West are all great defensively.

We would've been in the Finals at least 2 times during the D Will-Boozer days if we would've been in the east.

I hope the people behind me are the type who like to stand.
I would stand the whole time if people didn't get so upset about it.
This.

I'm loud at jazz games.

When I had season tickets there was a group of old ladies with season tickets a few seats over from me. Towards the end of the season they asked if I was going to renew those seats. They weren't asking because they enjoyed my company, I can tell you that.

I'm bringing the noise tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-J700P using JazzFanz mobile app

This.

I'm loud at jazz games.

When I had season tickets there was a group of old ladies with season tickets a few seats over from me. Towards the end of the season they asked if I was going to renew those seats. They weren't asking because they enjoyed my company, I can tell you that.

I'm bringing the noise tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-J700P using JazzFanz mobile app
Sweet
Let's lose our voices

Thanks to an invite from a friend of mine, I'll be at the game! If it's his regular seats, it's lower bowl middle-ish section, about 10-15 rows up. :) :)

Find out the section. I'm section 7, row 13, middle.

Edit: Saw your other post about section 19.

Sounds like a ton of us are going to the game tomorrow.

I'll be in section 1, row 23.